• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Caporegime
I contacted Digital River and they dont know what its happening. Its a problem only with spanish web since the card is being received in other countries. Seems like discrimination!!!

Why do you think this is revenge for the Spanish Armada or something? :eek: Presumably the orders are sent out in order of how they were placed, just might be down the line a bit :)

Associate
Why do you think this is revenge for the Spanish Armada or something? :eek: Presumably the orders are sent out in order of how they were placed, just might be down the line a bit :)

Gonna explain better...

I ordered august 2nd at 14:27 english hour...

Also, none of the orders from Spain were delivered!!!

Summing up:

1. Nvidia.es shows since august 2nd stock and 1-3 days delivering.
2. When purchasing nvidia says that payment via credit card will only be charged at the same time of processing and Shipping, but spanish mates were charged without real processing and Shipping.
3. I phoned Thursday last week asking for information about my order, so they could check it was not shipped
4. Since then, I didnt receive a logical explanation of why it hasnt been shipped.
5. They have my money, I haven't the card, didnt receive coherent explanation and even Digital River reps say that this isn't serious... So, as we say in Spain, "blanco y en botella"...
6. The only country affected is Spain, maybe our Armada is still present in someone's head...

NVIDIA, SHIP MY ORDER AT ONCE, WANNA HAVE THE CARD I PAID FOR!!!

Soy un mono y me desean una imagen pronto...

monkey=mono

Last edited:
Associate
Well if you paid on a credit card you can phone you credit card supplier and demand a charge back since the goods have not been delivered.

Does not help you get your card obviously but you would get your cash if you don't want to wait.

Soldato
Gonna explain better...

I ordered august 2nd at 14:27 english hour...

Also, none of the orders from Spain were delivered!!!

Summing up:

1. Nvidia.es shows since august 2nd stock and 1-3 days delivering.
2. When purchasing nvidia says that payment via credit card will only be charged at the same time of processing and Shipping, but spanish mates were charged without real processing and Shipping.
3. I phoned Thursday last week asking for information about my order, so they could check it was not shipped
4. Since then, I didnt receive a logical explanation of why it hasnt been shipped.
5. They have my money, I haven't the card, didnt receive coherent explanation and even Digital River reps say that this isn't serious... So, as we say in Spain, "blanco y en botella"...
6. The only country affected is Spain, maybe our Armada is still present in someone's head...

NVIDIA, SHIP MY ORDER AT ONCE, WANNA HAVE THE CARD I PAID FOR!!!

Soy un mono y me desean una imagen pronto...

monkey=mono

mono travieso, Nvidia decir que no!

:p

Associate
Well if you paid on a credit card you can phone you credit card supplier and demand a charge back since the goods have not been delivered.

Does not help you get your card obviously but you would get your cash if you don't want to wait.

But why am I supposed to have to wait while nvidia.es says stock and 1-3 days like the other european countries in which mates are receiving the card???

Can you explain it???

Associate
Can you not just call them and ask wtf is going on?

I am tired of phoning/writing...

As I said, even Digital River reps say they are confused about this, its not serious!!!

Thats why I am telling my experience in several fórums!!!

Understand me mates, Paid for a card which was supposed to be delivered 1-3 days just as in the other countries, no money, no card and even no explanation... U should be on my side!!!

monkey donkey side=Green men want your money, nothing else!!!

Last edited:
Associate
Don't have a go at me I don't work for um . Just saying what your options are from my own past experience :eek:

Yep, I appreciate it, but I want the card I paid for... The only place to purchase is nvidia website, so I am waiting but very angry with Nvidia behaviour...

I should be enjoying the card and reaching high scores in 3DMark HOF :rolleyes:

Nvidia doesn't want me (vmanuelgm) to be in HOF, poor me, spanish guy trolled by the green's

Caporegime
I am tired of phoning/writing...

As I said, even Digital River reps say they are confused about this, its not serious!!!

Thats why I am telling my experience in several fórums!!!

Understand me mates, Paid for a card which was supposed to be delivered 1-3 days just as in the other countries, no money, no card and even no explanation... U should be on my side!!!

monkey donkey side=Green men want your money, nothing else!!!

Get in touch with your credit card company and ask them to cancel the payment, more than likely that will get a response from them, then repurchase maybe?

Associate
Get in touch with your credit card company and ask them to cancel the payment, more than likely that will get a response from them, then repurchase maybe?

Guys, do you think this is a normal behaviour???

First time I see such lack of professionalism...

Will wait until Friday when going on holiday and see what to do!!!

Associate
Titans never have that option though, its always stock cooler, only gigabyte iirc bundled a windforce style cooler with one of their titan cards so the end user had an option to change it.

I can see evga bringing out a shroud and aio for it though.

iirc zotac also did a custom air cooler & watercooled option artic storm

also zotac had the fastest ever OG titan

Last edited:

Vore

V

Vore

Without having to read the entire thread (I'm lazy) is it worth going from 3x titanx's@stock to 2x of the new ones for 4k?

If you are that lazy I doubt you are serious. You can google your answer in less than 30 seconds. This is an owners thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom