** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

OcUK Staff
OP
Just how much better do you suppose this would actually be compared to my current 2700K at 5GHz? Would I actually notice a significant difference with R9 390 Nitro Crossfire? (x2)

Will probably have missed it by the time I get an answer anyway, and I'm mostly glad tbh. :p

I'd not bother personally you'd be better off upgrading your graphics card to a powerful single GPU solution or just wait six months or so when all new CPUs are on the market. Your current system is no slouch. :)

Associate
Is it worth me upgrading? Currently sporting an i5 3570k @4.4GHZ, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Geforce 1070 and a Corsair H100.

My mouse keeps hovering over the order button then changing it's mind!

Soldato
I'd not bother personally you'd be better off upgrading your graphics card to a powerful single GPU solution or just wait six months or so when all new CPUs are on the market. Your current system is no slouch. :)

This is why OcUK have the image of fantastic support, a great deal, but suggesting a better alternative for someone, so they get the best results from their money.
I like this.

Associate
For those wondering what processing clearance is.... I rang up and spoke to customer service, they said 'processing clearance' means it has gone through fine and is just waiting for manager to approve it then it will be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow.

I paid with paypal, as an FYI

Associate
For those wondering what processing clearance is.... I rang up and spoke to customer service, they said 'processing clearance' means it has gone through fine and is just waiting for manager to approve it then it will be dispatched today for delivery tomorrow.

I paid with paypal, as an FYI

Thank you! Mine has just changed to "The order is in process"

Back
Top Bottom