** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
My status is "Order in progress" .... does this mean i'm in, or can it still be cancelled if Paypal faff around for too long? I've not gotten any confirmation email yet and it's been an hour.

Mine says 'The order is in process' and I received an email saying 'Your order has been received'

You may want to ring to make sure.

Now I need to get a case, psu and gpu sorted. Didn't want to do anything before or while this deal was on in case I missed out.

Thanks guys for this sweet deal, looking forward to it! :D

Associate
I just want to say a huge thank you to Gibbo and the gang for bringing this deal back once more. I found out about this deal too late to get it over the Black Friday weekend and have been following all of the posts on this forum since. This will be my first build in over 8 years and I can safely say, anything I buy going forward will be purchased on Overclockers.co.uk!

Thank you!

Caporegime
I just want to say a huge thank you to Gibbo and the gang for bringing this deal back once more. I found out about this deal too late to get it over the Black Friday weekend and have been following all of the posts on this forum since. This will be my first build in over 8 years and I can safely say, anything I buy going forward will be purchased on Overclockers.co.uk!

Thank you!

Nice one.

Now you have to stay on the forum forever. ;)

There is no escape.

Associate
Thekwango -Blimey! Can't you just make a complaint somewhere else about it rather than repeating yourself in this thread? Perhaps in the CS section!

I understand that your annoyed and why you are but honestly, for everyone else it's getting boring now - sorry.

btw, did you get one this time? ;p

Caporegime
Read back a few more posts, he isn't the jewel in the crown OcUK make him out to be. He's more a rude, arrogant keyboard warrior with no moral fortitude.

I found that out a long time ago in a members market thread where he went all caps on me because he didn't want to answer a question, but its not relevant to this thread so lets move on. :D

Soldato
Yeah I'm bored of kwango complaining too. Sure, 8 Pack can come across as a bit blunt at times, but he's also very active on the forums and is normally perfectly happy to help forum members with questions and queries regarding overclocking and other PC related matters. He doesn't have to do any of that, he could keep a lower profile on these forums if he wanted to.

Caporegime
Thekwango -Blimey! Can't you just make a complaint somewhere else about it rather than repeating yourself in this thread? Perhaps in the CS section!

I understand that your annoyed and why you are but honestly, for everyone else it's getting boring now - sorry.

btw, did you get one this time? ;p

It got boring 3 pages back, hope he missed out tbh ;) :p

Soldato
Any update on the "The order is in process"? Got an email saying my order has been received which is good

Edit: Just got a shipping email, payed through PayPal. Speedy service :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom