Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
OP
hmmm

stopped again, this is all I'm getting

34558812995_d8ff582ee1_b.jpg

What version is your game after the update guys? mine saying 1.0.64.2 but something feels off. I've got a slow connection, it never showed me the total size of the file, just only downloaded 70mb ish, then says it's been updated.

EDIT..YEP, ****** UP, REINSTALL TIME

Last edited:
Soldato
hmmm

stopped again, this is all I'm getting

34558812995_d8ff582ee1_b.jpg

What version is your game after the update guys? mine saying 1.0.64.2 but something feels off. I've got a slow connection, it never showed me the total size of the file, just only downloaded 70mb ish, then says it's been updated.

EDIT..YEP, ****** UP, REINSTALL TIME

Damn, Windows Store is a piece of utter crap... I remember when it broke Forza for me completely and borked my profile during update, ended up redownloading the game twice...

Soldato
And it starts:p Mine's already downloaded the 2.5GB Hot Wheels update at 78mb/s so I started the game and it said an update has been released, redirected me to the store and is now redownloading the whole damn thing, this time weighing 3.44GB:p

Soldato
Done, let's see how it runs.

EDIT: I don't know what they've done but all the drops are bloody gone. I'm getting locked 60 fps in Surfers with practically everything cranked to the max including MSAAx8 and that's at 1440p on a 1070.

Brilliant update.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It completely messed up my original install of the game, couldn't fix it so having to re download it...on my pony inlaws internet connection I've done 3GB in over 2 hours, can't be bothered now. If nothing else, I need to hurry this house purchase through just to get bloody decent fibre speed, this is frustrating the hell out of me over here. Will take 2 days to download at this rate.

Soldato
I have never had frame rate issues with this game (using a 1080 at 4k ultra settings with AA off its pretty much locked at 75 fps).

My wheel setting have gone to rat **** though so I'm having to reset them all, it went super twitchy and the force feedback as all maxed out so it yanked the wheel out of your hand pretty much.
Tweaking it up now, the new hotwheels stuff needs a very smooth control so need to get it back how it was.

Back
Top Bottom