Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
Invented a new bit of gameplay for myself.

1. Buy a car, any car.
2. Win a racer= allowed to add any ONE part, and continue.
3. Lose a race= You remove that part, and continue.

See how it long it takes to build up a car ;)

Soldato
I think the release of Forza 7 has swayed me to be more interested in this game for its fun factor. Been on the fence since launch.

It's currently about £22 on CD Keys, is the base game worth checking out at this point? Are many of the launch tech issues fixed or improved?

Soldato
I think the release of Forza 7 has swayed me to be more interested in this game for its fun factor. Been on the fence since launch.

It's currently about £22 on CD Keys, is the base game worth checking out at this point? Are many of the launch tech issues fixed or improved?

Am loving it, its a great game and for that price its well worth it.

Soldato
How heavy is the theme of the festival etc? It's another reason I held off tbh. In the demo it seemed to be aimed at a teen audience and wasn't too sure how much of that stuff would be at the front in the full game :D

I only upgraded one Festival to max rank so far, been doing all other races, side missions etc
But the style of the game from the demo and into where I am really hasn't changed, its not quite full in your face though. Game does give you a lot of freedom

Soldato
I only upgraded one Festival to max rank so far, been doing all other races, side missions etc
But the style of the game from the demo and into where I am really hasn't changed, its not quite full in your face though. Game does give you a lot of freedom

Tbh I think I can look past it and enjoy the actual racing, that was spot on in the demo!

How performance for you? It had a rough launch on PC last year but I understand it's had several patches since

Associate
Just recently picked this up and I'm having major issues with it running on my system.

I7 3770k 4ghz
16gb 1600mhz memory
7970 GHz tf3 3gb

Even at 1080p medium settings it's choppy and unplayable and I can barely get over 30fps

Can anyone give me some settings to at least get 60fps at medium. I could try 720p to see if that helps

Or I buy a Xbox one lol

Back
Top Bottom