Star Trek general discussion (series, films, rumours)

Associate
Was that the one for a light up stargate with dhd? Think i see something like that doing the rounds a while back.
Yeah, it’s been going round for years after one bloke made it in his garden shed. He did auction it off in the end for several thousand dollars, but the scan ads offer it for like $40, so at least you got something physical!

Caporegime
Yeah, it’s been going round for years after one bloke made it in his garden shed. He did auction it off in the end for several thousand dollars, but the scan ads offer it for like $40, so at least you got something physical!
Reported it to paypal and it seems I'm getting an immediate refund, so looks like the seller is known for this. Last dispute i ever had with a seller it went back and forth, whereas this seems to be immediate.

Caporegime

Now THAT, is a warp effect, really amazing looking model, could easily pass for being a physical model with whatever way he's rendered it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JRS
Soldato
Just watched Q episode where he was kicked out of the Continuum - fun episode!

Then The Perspective - Riker is accused of getting handsy with a scientists wife. Enjoyed this one too, witness testimonies played out via the holodeck.

One funny moment - Picard shouts "Freeze program!" and the actors freeze, pretending to be a frozen program - but in the background is a computer with lights still blinking and a display cycling data when it's meant to be frozen. Made me chuckle.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Also ripped from the video - honourable mention for Majel Barrett...

Shifting gears slightly...which actor was the first to play the Big Three of Trek's aliens - a Vulcan, a Klingon and a Romulan? ;)

Mark Lenard.

The Romulan commander in "Balance of Terror", Sarek of Vulcan first seen in "Journey to Babel", the Klingon captain of the IKS Amar in the first film.

His record of playing three different aliens was beaten, mind. Suzie Plakson played four - the half-Klingon K'Ehleyr and the Vulcan Lt. Selar in TNG, the Andorian Talah in ENT, the female Q in Voyager. And Jeffrey Coombs played every other Trek role ever :D

Soldato
Allegiance tonight -

Open chest clothes with chest hair on display while smooching with Beverly.

Drinking songs in 10 Forward.

Ending was fun.

Some cringe moments, but interesting episode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom