Alex Jones..

Soldato
I think there’s two important points in this case:

1. What he said was baseless. There was absolutely zero credible evidence for what he said.
2. It caused his victims harm. Whether he incited his supporters to harass the victims is debatable (I’d say yes) but I think we can all imagine the emotion harm this must have caused his victims during such a difficult time for them.

IMO, if either of these isn’t true then he should be entitled to his own opinion.
Anyone can incite anyone over anything nowadays, such a stupid term which negates free will.

Associate
He's backtracked on it? I literally heard him apologise last night and clearly state that Sandy Hook was real. I think probably people just need to move on. Alex said stupid things over 4 years ago and has since apologised and admitted he wasn't correct. I'm sorry he doesn't get the death sentence for that because a lot of you don't like him.

I'm more than happy for him to be officially bankrupt and have to get by on a normal job and not have the opportunity to make other people's lives a misery and push pills and medication again. I'm happy to move on, I don't know why Elon thinks he should allow him back on X and any opportunity to weasel his way into conversation again (Actually I do, but that's just taking this into the bigger topic of US politics and Elons obsession with complete and utter freedom of speach with no consequence which doesn't / shouldn't exist and his clear desire for a more right wing government).

Soldato
I'm more than happy for him to be officially bankrupt and have to get by on a normal job and not have the opportunity to make other people's lives a misery and push pills and medication again. I'm happy to move on, I don't know why Elon thinks he should allow him back on X and any opportunity to weasel his way into conversation again (Actually I do, but that's just taking this into the bigger topic of US politics and Elons obsession with complete and utter freedom of speach with no consequence which doesn't / shouldn't exist and his clear desire for a more right wing government).
He's not actually bankrupt though, from what little I know.

Soldato
No he's not... yet. The court rulings and money he has to pay his victims are more than enough to do it though.
Didn't he transfer the business over to someone else? So he can spend his whole life bankrupt but still in profit.

Last edited:
Associate
Last edited:
Soldato
So why has the media never been charged?

The whole Brexit situation, this situation in Gaza, all these ridiculous marches?!?
Brexit is what the media moguls wanted. That you can't see this speaks volumes...

Who is going to charge the media with ruining the country? That's another question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom