Alex Jones..

Soldato
Good watch :)

If the alternative is being forced to watch animals being tortured maybe. Two professional liars and spreaders of disinformation who care not what affect their lies have, they want that affect on society. Both are a threat to democracy and apologists for the likes of Putin. **** them.

Last edited:
Soldato
If the alternative is being forced to watch animals being tortured maybe. Two professional liars and spreaders of disinformation who care not what affect their lies have, they want that affect on society. Both are a threat to democracy and apologists for the likes of Putin. **** them.
But did you waste 90 mins of your life?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
MRkDGMv.gif

Soldato

I can understand not liking someone or the opinions they say. But it is going over the top to be saying it's a threat to democracy.

It starts society down the path of political correctness.

The very phrase politically correct came from Russia were people self censured themselves to give a politically correct opinion in public i.e. the approved view rather than their true opinions.

Unless people want to repeat the history of authoritarian countries then opinions we don't like are always going to be said. The question is do we want them out in the open were they can be countered and managed or shall we close our eyes to those conversations still happening?

Associate
BBC's guidelines on reporting news is all here.

siryeuropa you are too far gone.

Just the other week BBC included a crisis actor in a segment on their Israel Palestine footage.
I remember them doing it on the Syria chemical attacks also, white helmets.

image.png

Here the BBC report segment. It was Jeremy Bowen report.

Last edited:
Soldato
I can understand not liking someone or the opinions they say. But it is going over the top to be saying it's a threat to democracy.

It starts society down the path of political correctness.

The very phrase politically correct came from Russia were people self censured themselves to give a politically correct opinion in public i.e. the approved view rather than their true opinions.

Unless people want to repeat the history of authoritarian countries then opinions we don't like are always going to be said. The question is do we want them out in the open were they can be countered and managed or shall we close our eyes to those conversations still happening?

You think convincing a significant % of the population that their vote doesn't count, that no matter who they vote for the election process is corrupt and their candidate can't win because the election is rigged isn't dangerous to democracy? How long before that % decide that the election process isn't for them any longer and instead they fall in behind a candidates that promise to take power and keep regardless. January 6th was just a tiny taster of that, you'd have to be naive to think it can't happen again and on a much lager scale. When citizens believe society no longer represents them they act. Its happened numerous times elsewhere and there is no reason it can't happen in the US.

Soldato
You think convincing a significant % of the population that their vote doesn't count, that no matter who they vote for the election process is corrupt and their candidate can't win because the election is rigged isn't dangerous to democracy?

Did CNN not also do that for 2 years with the fake Russia gate news story, and by claiming Trump was involved in some how hacking the election? A lot people didn't (and still don't) view Donald Trump as a legitimate President because of them running that news story for several years, it likely affected the outcome of the next election, but that's okay. When citizens are falsely told by a large media outlet for several years that their President has been in collusion with a hostile foreign state, is that not a danger to Democracy?

Last edited:
Did CNN not also do that for 2 years with the fake Russia gate news story, and by claiming Trump was involved in some how hacking the election? A lot people didn't (and still don't) view Donald Trump as a legitimate President because of them running that news story for several years, it likely affected the outcome of the next election, but that's okay. When citizens are falsely told by a large media outlet for several years that their President has been in collusion with a hostile foreign state, is that not a danger to Democracy?

Russiagate is a tricky one.

Did Russia help Trump, well thats not even up for debate. The real question is (and I suspect like with many things) we will never know for sure. I certainly don't think there is a smoking gun here.

We know that Russia has used electronic "warfare" to further their own interests in most democracies. And still do so today.

We know from documentaries and investigations how its proven Russia used fake accounts on facebook, claiming to be patriotic American Trump fans.

My suspicion is there is probably no to very limited Trump involvement. And if there is involvement its probably not directly Donald. Its more likely to be one of his dumber offspring (such as Jnr) or one of his simps such as Juliani.

Say what you will about Trump, hes far better than the majority of these sorts at the language needed to form things without saying it. At the end of the day its pretty much a staple for a con(fidence) man.

Soldato

Trump and his administration definitely had links to Russia. Russia has been trying to destable democratic nations.

Does that mean that Trump hacked elections, no. Does it mean he was likely influenced by Russia, well...

The irony is that Republicans did get found trying to rig votes didn't they, or at least committing voter fraud?

Last edited:
Soldato
Trump and his administration definitely had links to Russia.

You realise that there are legitimate links to Russia that aren't anything nefarious, right? People in business and politics deal with people of all nationalities and governments, someone from Russia speaking to someone from Trumps campaign could be about rigging the election, it's more likely to be about discussing Trumps policy towards Russia should he have won and what that might look like, forming working relationships. The problem is that for some reason you don't look at the most straight forward answer being the right one, you're looking at some how delegitimising Trump as a President. This is what the likes of CNN did to people, they are blatant propaganda, along with basically every US media outlet.

Russia has been trying to destable democratic nations.

Nothing unique, the UK does it, China does, the US does it; it's unfortunately how international intelligence services work.

The US were caught spying on Germany, an ally lol. Russia isn't some special country doing bad things and we're the good guys, everyone pushes their own self interests.

Does that mean that Trump hacked elections, no.

Correct.

Does it mean he was likely influenced by Russia, well...

You're saying "..." because there's supposed to be an inference, but there's no evidence of that. You are doing the thing that you accuse others of doing, delegitimising an election.

The irony is that Republicans did get found trying to rig votes didn't they, or at least committing voter fraud?

Did that affect more or less votes than the Hunter Biden story? I'm guessing far less.

Soldato
You realise that there are legitimate links to Russia that aren't anything nefarious, right? People in business and politics deal with people of all nationalities and governments, someone from Russia speaking to someone from Trumps campaign could be about rigging the election, it's more likely to be about discussing Trumps policy towards Russia should he have won and what that might look like, forming working relationships. The problem is that for some reason you don't look at the most straight forward answer being the right one, you're looking at some how delegitimising Trump as a President. This is what the likes of CNN did to people, they are blatant propaganda, along with basically every US media outlet.

Nothing unique, the UK does it, China does, the US does it; it's unfortunately how international intelligence services work.

The US were caught spying on Germany, an ally lol. Russia isn't some special country doing bad things and we're the good guys, everyone pushes their own self interests.

Correct.

You're saying "..." because there's supposed to be an inference, but there's no evidence of that. You are doing the thing that you accuse others of doing, delegitimising an election.

Did that affect more or less votes than the Hunter Biden story? I'm guessing far less.

I started replying but then I remembered you're very Pro-Russia so you'll have an excuse/response to anything I write. So let's not waste time on it.

What I will say is that whilst all countries spy on each other, not all countires are run by communist dictators. And I'm not trying to deligitmatise Trump as a president. I think it's clear that he's full of BS but he was definitely president and I can see him becoming one again. Unfortunately, stupid people will always vote for him.

Let's leave it at that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom