McDonald’s general discussion

Associate
Have they watered down the hot chocolate or is it just me? I'm sure i remember it being more milky.. still tastes nice but just too watery.

dun

dun

Soldato
Sorry, but I’m completely done with McDonald’s now. Had one last night and must have had to dash to the bog about 4 times during the night, did my guts up something awful, and it seems to happen too often now. I eat Chinese, Indian, doner kebabs, KFC with no ill effects at all, but Maccies does me in.

And the most stupid thing about it is that I never really enjoy it.
I've had the same a couple times and so have my mates.

Caporegime
I had a Fillet O Fish last weekend, it was okay...but at least with this, they cook to order.

C0h7idb.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Yup the new cook to order process is much better than before, although the fillet o fish is more of a snack size bun. I remember many years ago I had a double wasabi fillet o fish in Hong Kong.

Man of Honour
You use to be able get a quarter pounder deluxe.
Added tomato, lettuce and mayo to your standard burger.
It was a quite nice addition.

Personally I'm just hoping the McRib is bought back at some point.
We still get them here, it's called the Royal TS

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Soldato
One thing i've noted in recent months is that the quality of McD's can vary between countries too. Generally much better in Malaysia where I visited, and they do a decent line of fried chicken there too (as it's an add on to a national dish). Better than KFC (not that it would take much) and prob best fast food chicken.

Soldato
I love a good 20 chicken nugget share box to myself and a tripple cheeseburger with extra onion, cheese, mustard, gherkin and bacon, and a large latte to wash it all down with, I'm salivating at the thought of it now actually as I sit here typing this erratically into my keyboard due to the sheer thought of stuffing those lovely chicken nuggets down me

Caporegime
It's a start, let's have the Big Breakfast next, then the McD pizza.
Apple pie and ice cream with caramel sauce on top was a great finisher back in the day. They even had the containers for it with two spaces for the ice cream either side of the apple pie.

Last edited:
Soldato
I remember them. They were available during the time worked at McDonald's. So would have been around 1998

Didn't realise it was quite as early as that although I distinctly remember the 1960's style marketing campaign that they had, accompanied by a very annoying jingle...

Back
Top Bottom