2024 OLED bonanza take your pick from dozens of new monitors

Soldato
Well, I was going to wait for the Asus but you lot have put me off now. Just ordered the AW3225QF. Estimated arrival 23/02
These estimated arrival dates are all over the place. People who ordered yesterday have dates like the 28th, you just ordered now and get the 23rd. I ordered the 27" and got 22nd but if I ordered later in the day it was saying it would be delivered today....whats going on or is standard for Dell? :p

Associate
These estimated arrival dates are all over the place. People who ordered yesterday have dates like the 28th, you just ordered now and get the 23rd. I ordered the 27" and got 22nd but if I ordered later in the day it was saying it would be delivered today....whats going on or is standard for Dell? :p
Its standard for Dell and you will usually get it earlier.

Man of Honour
My 27” has moved in to status of production but still says ETA 21st as it did originally. 32” still shows as confirmed but not production yet

Man of Honour
The Asus price hasn't been finalised yet, and with the Dell price being what it is, i would not expect it to be as high as that retailer pre-order

Caporegime
The Asus price hasn't been finalised yet, and with the Dell price being what it is, i would not expect it to be as high as that retailer pre-order
Yet they're still pushing £1299.99 for the 34" LG, it will change the whole stack for them Shirley? Looks like AW and MSI will go at each other over pricing, at least in the States it seems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom