The Liverpool Club Thread. **No Spoilers**

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Bradley out for 3 weeks following Sundays injury, given how crap we've been with injury timescales will we see him again this season?
I doubt it, the last game of the season is only 5 weeks away, so assuming that 3 weeks is purely injury time and you have to add recovery time on to it, probably unlikely to see him again.

Soldato
Overlap interview with TAA was good. Seems a great lad and had a good rapport with GNev. Not sure Jurgen would have been too happy with him giving away the tactical plan of how they press and keep their shape!

Associate
I think Fulham will be a slippery fish on Sunday that will really cause us problems.
Confidence is low within the team and I can’t see us getting anything better than a draw.

Associate
Had to smile, just seen a headline saying that Liverpool FC were looking at a striker who was more clinical than Nunez, wonder who that could be;

MV5BYjM0MWE4MjAtMDVhYi00NzJlLTkyYmYtNGQ1MGFmNTQ5MjIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzMwOTY2NTI@._V1_.jpg

Man of Honour
On a none manager / season note, I don’t like our new home kit

For the most part Nikes kits have been crap. Adidas did best ones I felt
I only really buy the away/3rd kits, trouble with the home kit is that theres only so many ways you can do plain solid red shirts, with the away/3rd kits you get more variety

Soldato
The Nike kits have been bland - then again I think that's the same for every club they have. I'm glad we're going back to Adidas after next season.

Side note klopps pre match pressers are getting spicier the closer he gets to leaving. Today's was pretty funny :D

Man of Honour
Him and his missus apparently getting death threats, don't blame the guy.
Odd to only remove the Liverpool images though, you'd think if he is getting threats it would be easier to simply close the instagram account altogether rather than go through it removing all the Liverpool images only.

Soldato
Odd to only remove the Liverpool images though, you'd think if he is getting threats it would be easier to simply close the instagram account altogether rather than go through it removing all the Liverpool images only.
Well it's only the Liverpool related stuff that's getting them so....

The ******** will probably just switch to the other posts now tho

Soldato
So what do we make of Nunez removing all his Liverpool photos on his instagram? A sign he is leaving? some other reason? Totally insignificant?
I think it's a reaction to some things which have understandably upset him.

That said, I think we should listen to offers in the summer. If someone comes in with decent money I'd be happy to lose him. If not, I'm also happy to give him one more season to hit his straps

Man of Honour
I think it's a reaction to some things which have understandably upset him.

That said, I think we should listen to offers in the summer. If someone comes in with decent money I'd be happy to lose him. If not, I'm also happy to give him one more season to hit his straps
I'm pretty certain that either Nunez or Salah will go, I imagine that Slot will want to bring in his own goalscorer, up until now I've thought it would be Salah going and Nunez staying but very recently I've switched and feel like it might now be Salah staying and Nunez going

Back
Top Bottom