** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
Upgraded with this kit from my previous build, which was March 2011!
Asus 2GB Radeon HD 6950 and AMD Phenom II X6 1090T and ASUS Crosshair IV Formula to this, so you can imagine the significant boost My rig got! I think I'll be fine for a couple of years at least, with my Asus Strix 1080 GTX ... Can't be happier in 2017 :D

Associate
Seem to be getting random BSOD's with memory management errors since installing the new hardware. CPU running at stock speed, but Team Vulcan ram changed to 3000mhz as was showing lower previously. Other than that nothing has been changed in the Bios.

Anyone any ideas on what I could try or what maybe causing this??

Associate
oddly enough I can't seem to change my voltages. I change the cpu core/cache to manual, and the new box that appears just says auto and can't change it. Same for the other settings mentioned above

Associate
Got time to build mine yesterday, build is in a Corsair 600Q case with 980ti sli - no problems of note except the incredibly short fan leads but I had spares from another AIO cooler and reused those instead.

sHeSxfi.jpg

Using 8 Pack's settings and I've been fine running it at 4.5Ghz, played Vermintide and The Division the last couple of hours and had no issues, crashes or random house fires so all good.

Associate
For all the people that mention short fan leads, do you mean including the fan extension cables that come with the bundle?

Mine was missing the cables, but a quick call to overclockers sorted that out.

Associate
Yer no extensions in mine either, however I never saw them mentioned anywhere.
So guess they're just being good sports by providing them if people ask.

Associate
I had extensions in mine and I didn't ask for them. Also my order was packaged properly as well.

Same. Minor, minor dents in the radiator but nothing like what people have posted up here.

Also had extensions and was properly packaged too. Radiator was also in perfect nick.

Not put mine together yet though, will probably be another week or so before I start on mine.

Associate
No extensions in my kit either, thought it was a bit weird and didn't stop me building, just used a pair if Corsair SP120's for the fans instead.

Caporegime
I'm still awaiting my PSU which will be arriving on Thursday but I'm almost positive I didn't get any extensions for my fans either. I will need to check the box.

Associate
Quick question about CPU coolers.

I currently have a 240mm Corsair Hydro H100i fitted in my case, that I've been using for about 2.5 years. Is there any point swapping it out for the Asetek cooler? The H100i seems to be running fine (no degradation in cooling etc) I'm thinking it will be less hassle to just re-paste the H100i, and keep the Asetek packed to sell on.

Back
Top Bottom