Anyone owned a Xedos 9 2.3 Miller SuperCharged?

Soldato
OP
Only 37 of these Miller engined beasts left in UK (and most of them dark blue and red so this is probably one of around around 10 left in "Champagne Mica Silver"... arguably one of the rarest cars on the road and will probably be extinct in around 3-4 years I reckon... only 115 Xedos 9's actually registered nowdays and that'll include thirty seven 2.3 Super Charged cars and sixty nine 2.5 V6.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Just interested to see if you still have your Xedos 9 - I know it's 4 yrs since your last post but I am sure other would like to know.
YEP still got her, she's been sorn for the past year though as I have four cars (RX8, 350Z, Saab 9-3) and she was sorn. However about to get rid of the RX8 and the Saab so she shall rise again in a month or two :) And I think there's 29 letf in the UK now... and certainly none like mine so she could be one of a handful now... and ZERO rust still on her!!!

Soldato
OP
Right, after 4 years SORN, she's in for MOT and get her back on the road!!!!! Will update and she needs some love I have to admit... some marks and bits and bobs, but lets see how the MOT goes... she's been sat out in all winters for nearly 4 years now.

Soldato
OP
Just tyre wear advisories.....WOW

Congrats in order right there.
Yeah and I knew the tyres were right down to minimum as I measured... knowing that I'll replace if it was worth it. No point putting lovely new tyres and there was £1k of remedial work which I wasn'rt prepared to pay so... game on. Will pick up some new tyres over the next week so I know it's 100% safe and now time to correct the paint and give her some love. The only thing we've noticed is the battery is either shot or the alternator isn't charging properly so just testing which one, other than that all is good!

Soldato
Yeah and I knew the tyres were right down to minimum as I measured... knowing that I'll replace if it was worth it. No point putting lovely new tyres and there was £1k of remedial work which I wasn'rt prepared to pay so... game on. Will pick up some new tyres over the next week so I know it's 100% safe and now time to correct the paint and give her some love. The only thing we've noticed is the battery is either shot or the alternator isn't charging properly so just testing which one, other than that all is good!

Cracking, time to get out and enjoy her in the summer sun then!

Back
Top Bottom