Are you passionate over a particular driver and/or team?

Associate
I know Lewis is a bit like Marmite, but he has really brought a lot of outside support to the sport. You just had to watch the celebs at Vegas, they were only interested in Lewis.

Damon Hill comes over as a great guy, I heard a few stories about Mansell being very full of himself when he lived on the IOM he wasn’t very well liked by the locals

Norris is probably my favourite Brit

Last edited:
Associate
A lot of the brit drivers (Norris & Russell in particular) come across as a bit smug to be honest. Think Lewis & Alonso are still the ones to root for, proper nostalgia with both of them.

Man of Honour
Hakkinen was always my favourite. Will never forget his double overtake in Spa, the greatest move of all time imo in the days before DRS. No interest in the current era though.

Last edited:
Soldato
I used to be a big Kimi Räikkönen fan, loved how much he just didnt care about all of the PR stuff :) These days I just enjoy the underdogs doing well!

Associate
Followed Mclaren for 20 odd years so I suppose thats "my team". However I really just enjoy the sport so I'm not massively fussed on who is or is not winning. Pay drivers grind my gears though, I suppose a neccasary evil in todays picture.

Caporegime
I mainly support the British drivers (Lewis, Lando and George). Although there is something i don't like about George. I think he is very fake, and seems to be the least nice/likable person out of the trio.

After that/for non British drivers, maybe Piastri. Seems to be quite a genuine likeable person and i think he has real potential after a really good rookie season.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I used to love Renault in all it's new guises.
But alpine senior management and f1 behind a sky pay wall have both nearly killed my interest in F1.

Its not even alpines performance on the track. It's the cold, corporate machine that gets me.
And with f1 tv no longer viable my interest has waned.

This is my first look at f1 since last year. That's the longest ever.

So, I used to live Renault.. But less so each season.

Back
Top Bottom