Assetto Corsa

Soldato
I'd probably recommend the owners club organised ones over the official abarth company organised day, apart from a free coffee there was very little that made it feel special. Me and the Mrs both think the drive there and back was more fun than the actual track time could have been! In hindsight I got a 5hr drive excuse without having to wait to have 5 mins on the track!

Soldato
Having mentioned my opinion on the owners club forum it seems I'm completely wrong and it was great, maybe I woke up on the wrong side of bed or something, or maybe it wasn't for me. So all in all don't take my opinion of it as correct lol

Soldato
One thing I found quite interesting games like AC versus actually driving the track was summed up in one of DAIR's recent videos from motors - the instructor is telling him don't go on that side (even though it looks like the best line when ingame) as the surface ain't great and will slow you down.

I've done a bit of driving in slower cars (performance golf) in AC versus real life with pretty similar results but I'd imagine very very different story for the faster stuff.

Yeah. It was most definitely an eye opener.

I cant wait to go back!

Soldato
Having mentioned my opinion on the owners club forum it seems I'm completely wrong and it was great, maybe I woke up on the wrong side of bed or something, or maybe it wasn't for me. So all in all don't take my opinion of it as correct lol

3 laps shepherded by an instructor sounded like a pretty objective description to me, definitely not simething I'll be crossing the country for :p

Caporegime
starting to like the cayman gt4 (not a big porsche fan :p)

fun to drive and starting to get to grips with pushing it a little now.can actually slide it a bit round corners. so did a clean lap of nords. will keep pushing to see what i can get.

Associate
i use cockpit cam on games like assetto,project cars,f1 2016 etc but bumper cam for all rally games,im going to have to get into assetto properly,i do love the game but have to many games to play lol

does anyone know what the latest updates were for? I had a couple recently

Caporegime
is there a way in ac to show if you up on sectors for hotlapping ?

without extra pluggins and such ? thanks.

like green for up on your time red for slower.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom