Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
I bought the PC version on Steam to test it but I think I’m going to refund as the performance on my PC (GeForce 980 / Ryzen 3100) isn’t great (sub 30fps on medium quality at 1440p).

The game itself lived up to the hype from the hour or so I played and I don’t want to ruin the experience by running on low end hardware at sub-par settings.

I’ll probably just wait for my PS5 physical copy to arrive.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Caporegime
No more BG from Larian. Not even DLC.
From what I gather they worked with a team from Wizards of the coast a subsidary of Hasbro , Hasbro fired all of that team and so Larian in response is refusing to do anymore Baldurs Gate stuff.

apparently BG3 made hasbro 90mil+ as well

Wouldn't be suprised if a lot of that team end up working at Larian on whatever their next project is.

Lets face is Larian can do another early access and everyone is probably jumping on board to help fund the game.

Last edited:
In act 2, moonrise towers, Can't wait to get out of the dark and into the city
yeah was the worst part imo.

i actually ended up there by accident, well before i had really done much of act 1 that i decided to go back and finish act 1 and then had another like 25 hours of act 1 before i finally finished act 2. the game is beautiful when it's lush and green, or the area of act 3 (though on xbox series x with split screen this was a constant freeze). fully dark areas are boring and something i wish games would do less.

Back
Top Bottom