Baldur's Gate 3

Si.

Si.

Soldato
And relax...

Finished my first run-through.. Boy that end bit was hard.. once you start the section where you head of after elder brain and you can't go to camp anymore it's really hard to juggle spell slots. Also found the last battle against the Netherbrain confusing until I worked out you had to activate the crown and go through to fight the brain.

great game, looking forward to running through it again with the dark Urge..

Hope they do a DLC, they left it wide open at the end for one.

Si.

Si.

Soldato
just started a Dark Urge run through, hoping to get all the things I missed on my first run. Also running this time with lots of mods installed, 5e spells, double experience, Hexblade warlock etc.. and a level higher in difficulty to compensate :)

Started out by getting the flaming sword from the start.. took me 3-4 attempts to get it

Associate
I found some +4 dexterity gloves on my playthrough, that and/or Astarion make your chances of sucess much higher, resulting in fewer lost lockpicks.

Associate
I'm a little over 60 hours in and only at the end of act 1, I think. I did do a few restarts at the beginning when I couldn't decide what to play as.
Took me a while to get into it, a bit overwhelmed at the beginning I think. DOS2 also took me a few tries before it grabbed me and that turn into one of my favourite games.

Back
Top Bottom