*******C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Race Sim*********

Soldato
"its not that expensive" just how wrong is that to say? I mean a ferrari enzo will not be that expensive for bill gates.. but you will never own one in your life as its pretty much unreachable for you.

Associate
I was trying to be a little sarcastic! I subscribe at the moment and dont race as my wheel is borked, bit daft of me but i enjoy the England part of the forums.

Associate
I haven't tried it myself but I did try the 1st shift demo and that was awful due to input lag, I read that it was reduced in shift 2 but still there and from what I've read it still persists in this.
For me the best physics and graphics mean little if there is input lag, I just can't stand it.

On another not ISI have released there 1st Official trailer of rFactor 2.
http://www.virtualr.net/

Soldato
I only unsubbed iRacing about a month ago due to f1 coming out and taking up any racing time i have, the graphics are not superb, they aren't **** either but they arent' that good at all.

Subscription for a game where you have to pay for the cars and tracks on top of it is also quite expensive.
This... As much as I like to whole iRacing community and what it offers, I just can't justify paying that much money for the basic content and then having to fork out more money for new content when I just don't play it every night due to having a life with the Mrs.

I haven't tried it myself but I did try the 1st shift demo and that was awful due to input lag, I read that it was reduced in shift 2 but still there and from what I've read it still persists in this.
For me the best physics and graphics mean little if there is input lag, I just can't stand it.

On another not ISI have released there 1st Official trailer of rFactor 2.
http://www.virtualr.net/

Ooooo.... Looks like it all happening!!!

Soldato
Me too, only paid for the basic 10 euro's package (and not willing to pay more just yet :p), would love to have some honest feedback of the FFB if that update is included...

EDIT: I lie, it seems I can download it, I'll let you know later :)

Back
Top Bottom