Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Associate
Anyone planning to pre-order this? CoD is one of the game series that I play most often so I tend to get it each year.
I'd like to say no given how disapointed I was with the last game, the highlight for me being a half decent SP campaign, but I fear they ahve ruined it. I smashed WZ1 and loath WZ2 but i will no doubt splash the cash on this if only because of the FOMO haha :D

Soldato
I'll wait, i've only been playing DMZ in MW2 other than when i need to unlock new weapons. If that mode stays, the weapons are transferring over anyway, so no need to buy the main game.

It sounds like Zombies will be DMZ with zombie AI and no PVP, so it might be fun.

Soldato
I'll be getting it. I like MW2 but the super loud footsteps ruin the game a bit. This sounds like MW2 but with a perk to make footsteps quiet.
I do know that this game is launching with all 16 maps from the original MW2. I loved MW back in the day but I've sometimes old maps just don't work on the new games. So it could be a great move or a complete disaster.

Soldato
Will see how it turns out before I buy, bought the last one at release and although I enjoyed it at first, it soon got boring, maps for the most part sucked.

So definitely holding fire on this one until I read user reviews.

Last edited:
Soldato
I mean it does look good with the nostalgia, but...was I imagining that with MW2 they said they were ditching the annual refresh cycle? Or is it more fool me for believing it?

Loved 2019mw, it got me through lockdown, mw2 seemed to get old pretty quickly though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom