Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Soldato
Are you referring to when someone calls in a EMP Kill Streak? :D

Agreed it is indeed chaos, I shoot everyone in sight rather than take any chances!!
What!!! I had no idea that was a thing. First time I saw it was in a few games in a row, I had to leave the lobby it was too nuts

Can you imagine it on hardcore?!?!! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Are you referring to when someone calls in a EMP Kill Streak? :D

Agreed it is indeed chaos, I shoot everyone in sight rather than take any chances!!
Emp kill streak in hardcore is absolutely lethal, thankfully they only seem to be the odd time from a care package.

Last edited:
Soldato
Emp kill streak in hardcore is absolutely lethal, thankfully they only seem to be the odd time from a care package.

Give me that Care Package Luck!

Currently running UAV > SAE > Overwatch with the -1 Kill Streak Perk.

Usually get an Overwatch or two every other game!

Sometimes it shreds and sometimes it’s shot out of the sky instantly.. oh well

Last edited:
Soldato
I grew up playing Moh:AA, Cod2, Cod4 and only ever really played Search and Destroy.

Fast forward a few years CSS, CSGO again only S&D Essentially.

Any COD after Black Ops 1 I simply cannot stomach S&D… I put it down to the fast twitch shooter style kills which I just don’t find any satisfaction out of it, I find the Spectating clunky also.

Give me a hectic game if Domination or Hardpoint any day :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I ended up with a 90 Kill Game on Rust and a 136 Kill Game on Shipment last night!

I felt like a kid again who spent 8 hours an evening playing Call of Duty and was insane at the game :p

Soldato
OP
OK. I'm a total idiot I know but how in the hell are you supposed to gear up your main? Also I don't get the whole battle pass feature. The user interface is so cramped I find it hard to read. I've just been playing the same guy with same equipment since the start!

Soldato
Sniping in MW3 is so satisfying :D, this game plays beautifully.

Noticed an increase in hackers lately, seems at least 1 player in every match has a lock on aim bot :(
Do you have cross play enabled? I'm guessing most of the cheaters are using PC.

I'm currently running around with a LMG just for the lols

Back
Top Bottom