Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Funny that because after a getting couple of hours on it last night, it felt a bit like days of old and I quiet enjoyed it...apart from quads, that was hell.
No wins but loads of second places :(
Same for me yesterday. Had 2 games on Fortunes keep and it played well.
Sound is still broken on the new engine IMO but does seem slightly better. Footsteps, its impossible to know where people are coming from if its above, below or either side. This is with Dolby Atmos enabled on some pretty expensive headphones (DT 1770 pro) and a reasonably good DAC. Pre update to MW3 it was fine.

Fortune keep does look really nice though, think they've done it well... no doubt it will change for the worse in the coming weeks :rolleyes:

Soldato
Not the best night of Warzone :p

bxEtYW0.jpg

Caporegime
Can't wait to see how they ruined fortunes keep...not I liked it much the first time around anyways. Far too ratty
I liked it a lot previously and it still plays pretty good. Better than Ashika's dullness. I liked Vondel and Fortune seems on a similar level.

Still would have Rebirth Island back though.

Last edited:
Associate
Vondel is/was definitely the best "alternative" map.

I had a few hours on Warzone trios yesterday managing 1 win and a stupid number of 2nd and 3rd places. The game felt very "sweaty". One of our teammates lives in Canada so it meant that, for some reason, we got into some American servers. Boy those guys are hilarious in game/death chat. For the first time in a while it didn't feel like we were dying to cheaters. This is despite Engine Owning offering a free weekend (apparently).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom