Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Visit this Call of Duty profile link to unlock a free Monster Energy Skin in MWIII and Warzone:

https://profile.callofduty.com/promotio ... C6FLWCPCBP

Skin is "The Beast" - for SPECGRU: BBQ.
Dont feed the beast.
I had another solos game, either that matchmaking is broken or it's just not fun any more. I seem to get melted mid air by snipers, up close everyone using the HRM destroys me in milliseconds and it feels like there's less damage than ever.
I'll go back to playing some retro games instead

Soldato
Mines on ADS and down button. It shows LT, what is that? I dont have a controller connected, just KB&M
Default is melee while ADS to activate the tac stance - a canted look - I find it really useful with the all visual shake in current game compared to WZ1. Should be decent builds for the tac evolvere and BP50 - I use one of them with a sniper usually. You might not like it but give em a try I would say :)

Associate
Sound still totally broken?

I love the fortunes keep remake map, but the sound makes it sometimes unplayable.
e.g. just now on a solos I was in the final circle and near the buy station in graveyard. I heard footsteps, I preaimed and shot at someone who I thought was hiding just around a corner in graveyard. It turned out they were not there at all and behind a wall but it sounded like they were next to me. Other times you hear nothing then someone is right on top of you.

Killcam yesterday to the enemy (on the killcam anyway) my footsteps were loud. To me, I couldnt hear anyone at all.

How did they manage to mess up the sound so much when it worked perfectly in Moden Warfare 2019. Verdansk in 2020/2021 was still the peak of Warzone IMO.
So many good times on that map, great selection of weapons before they got all stupid with odd names for the MP5 and MP7 and before the Cold war weapons merged into the game.
Bunkers were insane but so fun.

I'm pretty sure Activision would have made more money sticking with that map and just adapting it slightly and adding things to buy (with changing the mechanics of the game too much) The map also looked way better than anything else

Here's a couple reminders of the good times. Pretty sure it looked better 4 years ago too!

qVIfWuo.jpg

Px58oEk.jpg

GUBMcZd.jpg

Havent played warzone in ages, but on multiplayer, there arent any footsteps anymore. Everyone uses covert sneakers, no reason not to, so everyone runs around in silence. isnt this the same on warzone? or are there no covert sneakers in warzone?

Multiplayer has no atmosphere now.

bit fed up with it, so playing some single player games for a bit. currently enjoying metro exodus... except for the bugs, but they havent been too problematic so far

Caporegime
Sadly Warzone is done now. It never really recovered after Warzone 1. From the Fortnite skins, mass cheating and streamers being able to kick/ban anyone that kills them. Enough is enough. :mad:

Soldato
Havent played warzone in ages, but on multiplayer, there arent any footsteps anymore. Everyone uses covert sneakers, no reason not to, so everyone runs around in silence. isnt this the same on warzone? or are there no covert sneakers in warzone?

bit fed up with it, so playing some single player games for a bit. currently enjoying metro exodus... except for the bugs, but they havent been too problematic so far
The odd thing is, on Warzone on the killcam I can hear my footsteps and it sounds like an elephant running up the stairs. But when I get killed I hear no enemy footsteps when they're runing towards me.
What the hell are covert sneakers?? :D

Associate
The odd thing is, on Warzone on the killcam I can hear my footsteps and it sounds like an elephant running up the stairs. But when I get killed I hear no enemy footsteps when they're runing towards me.
What the hell are covert sneakers?? :D

Covert sneakers are completely silent footsteps. Its like dead silence, but all the time.

heelys are coming with season 3.

Soldato
@ 2024-02-23 12:46

At the moment it appears that there is a problem when you logon and try to play.
Everything has been reset back to 0 - your loadouts, rank, events, no battle-pass etc.

I haven't logged in to play - glad I didn't.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ModernWarfareI ... _deranked/

https://downdetector.co.uk/status/call-of-duty/

https://www.charlieintel.com/call-of-du ... es-306690/

Mines done this.
Menu is also grinding my GPU to 22fps. 3090Ti. This is with fps limited in NCP to 97fps

Soldato
Quite liked it yesterday, everyone with drill charges and the crystal meth pipe by default, the MCW as their secondary and primary getting downgraded (mine was AMR9 from a 50 to 30 mag)

I had a look at my Resurgence KD, 0.86. Somehow the matchmaking seems off, the past few games i've had, everyone melts me in seconds sometimes seconds of landing. Solos I never seem to have a chance but for duos, trios and quads its mor a level playing field. I used to love playing solos but now it just seems like there no point as everyone has a 5.0 KD compared to me.

Multiplayer always seems more fair, I would come top 3 most of the time on the maps I knew and mainly played with most of the players getting around the same kills. I just doesnt seem like that in Resurgence (solos)

Last edited:
Associate

If you're on PC its well worth doing the sound tweaks that Art Is War puts out. His latest one from a day or 2 ago is an absolute game changer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTzW5OXKais

Soldato
Flash and stun grenades still useless against controller players (even without battle hardened) I threw a flash gren at someone and his streen went slightly blurry, he/she didnt have battle hardened, no perks at all.
When I get flashed, I get a full screen of white and cant see anything for at least a second.

Associate
Flash and stun grenades still useless against controller players (even without battle hardened) I threw a flash gren at someone and his streen went slightly blurry, he/she didnt have battle hardened, no perks at all.
When I get flashed, I get a full screen of white and cant see anything for at least a second.
that should be the other way around... controller players dont need to aim anyway

Back
Top Bottom