Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I played all the tutorials on a Pixel 8. It seemed to default to high settings but after a few games the phone didn't feel hot suprisingly. Pixels are always slated for being ovens.

Associate
WTF am i missing with Claymores? on multiplayer, when i run into a claymore, i die 100% of the time, no exceptions. Trying to get 2 claymore kills for my daily challenge, and people are just running through them, time and time again.

what gives?

Associate
WTF am i missing with Claymores? on multiplayer, when i run into a claymore, i die 100% of the time, no exceptions. Trying to get 2 claymore kills for my daily challenge, and people are just running through them, time and time again.

what gives?

Used to be a perk that lowered damage from explosives that most people ran. That still in the game?

Associate
Used to be a perk that lowered damage from explosives that most people ran. That still in the game?
hmmm... no idea, i'll do try and look it up, thanks.

It might be:

• EOD Padding: Reduces damage from non-Killstreak explosives and fire.
or
  • Signal Jammer: Emits a signal disrupting placed enemy claymores and mines. Warns of nearby enemy equipment.
I really wish they'd bring back the footsteps, pretty much everyone is using covert sneakers or Ninja vest in multiplayer. At this point your at a massive disadvantage if you dont.

oh, and if they could take all those guys running around at warp speed with knives, and put them all in the same lobby, that would be great too :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
Warzone Mobile - Is it possible to connect an iPhone (15 pro) to USB C docking station and use keyboard, mouse and external screen?

Obviously I would expect lobbys for controller / K&M and Mobile/tablet only to be seperate but playing Verdansk properly again sound like fun.

Associate
I dont get lobbies for mouse and keyboard on regular cod, its usually me, maybe one other, and everyone else on controller. i cant imagine there would be enough playing the mobile game to do that?

Soldato
Rebirth Island coming back next week :cool:
To full PC/PS4/PS5 Warzone?? Incredible

I tried Warzone mobile just on my iPhone 15 pro and was really surprised how well it plays! For someone that doesnt use a pad or game at all on phone it worked really well and managed a win on my 2nd game.
Granted it might have been bots or people with a 0.1 kd , but still. Really fun and quick to download, install and play. I was up and playing the game with my account within 5 minutes and even made a custom loadout inbetween cooking in the kitchen yesterday :D

Last edited:
Commissario
To full PC/PS4/PS5 Warzone?? Incredible

I tried Warzone mobile just on my iPhone 15 pro and was really surprised how well it plays! For someone that doesnt use a pad or game at all on phone it worked really well and managed a win on my 2nd game.
Granted it might have been bots or people with a 0.1 kd , but still. Really fun and quick to download, install and play. I was up and playing the game with my account within 5 minutes and even made a custom loadout inbetween cooking in the kitchen yesterday :D
Yeh full game next week!

Soldato
Yeh full game next week!
Loved Rebirth island. The quads (or any teamsize) drops into prison were so intense. 4 or 5 teams often dropping onto prison all fighting for survival in the first 30 seconds :D

They need to bring back Verdansk style bunkers with the door codes, they were also intense. Best memories of Warzone. B5 87624851 :D :D

They should stick bunkers on Rebirth island. A prison bunker! Total chaos would ensue

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't figure out why COD don't let people select which server to play instead of forcing us to play certain maps at certain times. Let people choose and still get them to buy skins etc surely money can still be made this way and they'd find what the people want?

Also hardware wise, curious, does COD Warzone favour/best for AMD or Nvidia? Looking at a 4070 12gb vs 7800XT 16gb and the more vram is appealing but just wondering if one is better than the other?

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't figure out why COD don't let people select which server to play instead of forcing us to play certain maps at certain times. Let pepple chose and still get them to buy skins etc surely money can still be made this way and they'd find what the people want?

Also hardware wise, curious, does COD Warzone favour/best for AMD or Nvidia? Looking at a 4070 12gb vs 7800XT 16gb and the more vram is appealing but just wondering if one is better than the other?
Probably so it doesn't split the player base unevenly I would imagine.

I know in WZ1 it favoured AMD cards and have heard similar for the latest iteration of it.

Back
Top Bottom