Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Managed to get 5 solo wins last night and initiated the champions tournament for the nuke, just got overrun at the end and it got diffused before it went off. Closest I’ve been to getting it again.

Soldato
Lobbys are getting ridiculously hard. Think the guys I play with and me are going to create new account and start over.
It’s increasingly more difficult to see who’s hacking also, joined a few games last night and by the 3rd/4th circle I’m seeing players with 30+ kills, usually they’re low 20’s that early on.

Soldato
It’s increasingly more difficult to see who’s hacking also, joined a few games last night and by the 3rd/4th circle I’m seeing players with 30+ kills, usually they’re low 20’s that early on.
Sometimes it obvious.
In a game last night someone on ashika ran after me, i was hiding in a room under a table not moving as had no armour.
He raced after me, snapped to me through the outside wall then slid through the door and killed me instantly knowing I was under the table.

It would be great if you could rent servers and have PW locked lobbys like the good old times of COD and MOHAA. Select to join what server/game type you like.

Id love to play an OcUK Warzone game where players are whitelisted (and blacklisted)

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone giving warzone mobile a shot? That released today. Back to verdansk.
I downloaded it right as it came out, but I feel its a better experience if you have the latest flagship phones. And especially the iPhone they get max settings, probably console quality visuals? I'm on an S21 ultra and I gotta play more games to get better visuals... apparently. Yeah no thanks.

Also wish it had controller support, will try it out for more than 5 min when it's working on android emulators on pc.

Last edited:
Soldato
I downloaded it right as it came out, but I feel its a better experience if you have the latest flagship phones. And especially the iPhone they get max settings, probably console quality visuals? I'm on an S21 ultra and I gotta play more games to get better visuals... apparently. Yeah no thanks.

Also wish it had controller support, will try it out for more than 5 min when it's working on android emulators on pc.
I think it will have controller support.

Soldato
I’ve had about 10-15 games on warzone mobile this evening. Playing it on an iPad Pro with a DualShock 4. It’s the most fun I’ve had on COD for years, Verdansk and Rebirth both play brilliantly, sooo much better than anything we’ve had since. SBMM feels fine and not sweaty at all. Give it a go!!

Associate
I’ve had about 10-15 games on warzone mobile this evening. Playing it on an iPad Pro with a DualShock 4. It’s the most fun I’ve had on COD for years, Verdansk and Rebirth both play brilliantly, sooo much better than anything we’ve had since. SBMM feels fine and not sweaty at all. Give it a go!!
That's my cue to try it in a bit then apparently it does have controller support

Soldato
That's my cue to try it in a bit then apparently it does have controller support
If you give it a go make sure you customise the HUD. You need to remove all the buttons they stay on the screen for touch controls otherwise it’s a cluttered mess! You can customise the HUD as much as you like, move the map etc. Little guide on how to here:

Also the graphics look a bit ropey for the first few games but it gets better the more you play.

Last edited:
Associate
If you give it a go make sure you customise the HUD. You need to remove all the buttons they stay on the screen for touch controls otherwise it’s a cluttered mess! You can customise the HUD as much as you like, move the map etc. Little guide on how to here:

Also the graphics look a bit ropey for the first few games but it gets better the more you play.
Played 6 games, I think my phone s21 ultra simply can't handle it. Still looked awful and ran poorly. Looks like if I want the latest and greatest gaming performance I need to upgrade.

Associate
That’s a shame! I’ve not tried it on my phone but runs lovely on the iPad. Probably helps that it’s an M1 I guess
Yeah only phones and tablets that can run at peak settings and maybe 120hz? if you can do all that, lucky you :)

hopefully someone gets it working on emulators and I can brute force it with my PC specs to run alright touch wood.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom