Cities Skylines 2 is Official!

Soldato
Been watching infrastructurist on YouTube this morning and particularly this one:

But looks like he is using anarchy, being able to clip buildings, and also plopping buildings and assets, using a surface painter and parking lots.

Pretty cool stuff.

I'm not ready to jump back on yet, I think it needs a bit more time but looking positive.

Saying that if I get a spare few hours at some point I might be tempted to start to terraform a new map, then start to put the major road/rail infrastructure in without actual really building anything as such.

Soldato
Been watching infrastructurist on YouTube this morning and particularly this one:

But looks like he is using anarchy, being able to clip buildings, and also plopping buildings and assets, using a surface painter and parking lots.

Pretty cool stuff.

I'm not ready to jump back on yet, I think it needs a bit more time but looking positive.

Saying that if I get a spare few hours at some point I might be tempted to start to terraform a new map, then start to put the major road/rail infrastructure in without actual really building anything as such.

That is looking encouraging, lets see how things develop over time.

I'm not sure how some modders might be concerned about this...

mods.png

I had been following a thread, well constructed, of a veteran player from CS days....

Pop-cap.png

the title and the opening post has been changed several times. He had manged to get to a population of 2 million, then it would level out and not increase. Since the latest patch that has reduced considerably. Whether his thoughts on why this has been done, seems hard coded from following that post, I'm not sure.
Lots of detail and statistics etc within that thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom