Clarkson's Farm

Soldato
There’s always someone who wants to ruin the fun lol.

As for the medic, it’s a TV show! They will have endless health and safety to go through for anything they do. He even made a joke about putting all the PPE gear on as it’s being filmed, as they probably wouldn’t bother if it was just them.

Soldato
I still have no clue what Gerald is saying though :p.
For me, this is the one bit that's generated. Apart from his funny noises, when they show his face he talks fine. Then they cut to the back of his head and Jeremy looking confused... and all of a sudden it's gibberish... in other words, that's when they start messing with it as we don't see the lip sync being wrong.

Soldato
Finished up last night, another great series, didn't understand why the pigs didn't have the rails in the first place in the pens, if anyone has had a puppy the majority of breeders will have the bars around the pens to stop the exact same thing happening!

good to see pepper at the end!

Soldato
didn't understand why the pigs didn't have the rails in the first place in the pens, if anyone has had a puppy the majority of breeders will have the bars around the pens to stop the exact same thing happening!

Was thinking the same thing, he probably did to create some emotional drama... it got everyone in this thread talking about it

Soldato
Finished the last episode just now. Such brilliant TV. I couldn't have imagined 5 years ago I'd watch a former presenter of Top Gear doing a farming show that is just so well made and unmissable. I don't get why they split the series into 2 lots of 4 episodes, especially when they released the second part just a week later? Anyway long time now until S4 comes out.

Associate
Finished ep 8 last night and I love this show.

Unsure if we are allowed spoilers but c. 5mins into Ep2 I was super happy about that phone call - would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the councils office lol

Soldato
Finish it last night. Loved it. Loved the target shooting. Think most men have had the same joy at one point when nailing a target. Could have gone pro you know!!

Back
Top Bottom