Constellation | Apple TV+

Soldato
Are they?...In one his wife is cheating on him and she's been away in space from her daughter. The other shes died as a faithful wife and doesn't even have a body to bury. Not sure he's meant to be jolly.
My dislike of them doesn't need to be rational. Every time that little girl says "Mama" I feel like punching the screen and the husband just acts like a bit of a drip.

The actors can only act to the script and directions they've been given but I just dislike their characters

Soldato
Well that episode was ace, I did think it was a series cliffhanger, but there's one more to come.

The kid plays her part(s) really well imo with the mad **** that's going on with her mum not being who she thinks she is.

Looking forward to the finale. Best show I've seen in years so far.

Soldato
So theres also a 3rd version of all of them now? One girl got out, one girl ended up in hospital and one was with her dad.
Trying to navigate the confusion.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Great episode this week really liking the subtle ways it lets you know which reality/version of someone you are watching. Although this episode really did push it for me in terms of keeping up with it all.

Unless im reading it wrong, we seem to now have confirmation of 3 'realities'. The cat in the cabin (which was a nice reference) and the paintings they stared at both had 3 iterations. Up until now the swedish speaking daughter and the scene colouring was the only way I could confirm who/what i was watching.

Still not getting much in the way of answers and with 1 episode left i'm already sensing lost style disappointment.

How is the dad able to see alt Jo in that scene? Why are Bud/Henry able to switch? Whats Irena up to? Why does Alice see the Valya? Whats the significance of the CAL glowing?

Soldato
Great episode this week really liking the subtle ways it lets you know which reality/version of someone you are watching. Although this episode really did push it for me in terms of keeping up with it all.

Unless im reading it wrong, we seem to now have confirmation of 3 'realities'. The cat in the cabin (which was a nice reference) and the paintings they stared at both had 3 iterations. Up until now the swedish speaking daughter and the scene colouring was the only way I could confirm who/what i was watching.

Still not getting much in the way of answers and with 1 episode left i'm already sensing lost style disappointment.

How is the dad able to see alt Jo in that scene? Why are Bud/Henry able to switch? Whats Irena up to? Why does Alice see the Valya? Whats the significance of the CAL glowing?
Its still only two realities I think, its just theirs a bit of a time jump between them.
The Cal seems to be an anchor between them, and also anything effected by it seems to be magnified by water, hence he could see her on the frozen lake, hearing the tapes out at water etc. Combine them both close to everything and I suppose you get a merging.
I think they could "switch" because its jsut two of the same thing but I suppose they cant share the same space, time and dimensions maybe don't really matter of come into it?.
Spooky dead space lady is one hell of a freakish look to her though lol.

Soldato
A lot to unpackage in the final episode.

I get them all kinda just finding peace with what they are and where they are, once being told that you can never go back it makes sense to try and build you life around what their is of it.
Felt bad that she didn't respond to the other version of herself though, again maybe its for the best, she can move on maybe thinking it cant happen again.
Half face on the space station maybe still being alive is a weird one, considering the damage to her head, still nice and creepy in parts though.
My guess is they are hoping for a Season two to keep it moving, but if not I guess it kinds of gives some closure.

Soldato
Yeah, nah. That was a bit of an anticlimax.

“You’re mental, take your pills. You’re crazy, take your pills… actually, yeah, you’re right. Just try and live with it”

Soldato
For a season finale it didn't bring any conclusion, add a twist, or even add anything new; Just more of what we have already seen and knew, shame as I like series but get the feeling it may be canned before a second season.

Back
Top Bottom