• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Crysis 3 performance

Associate
@bauerCTU. You are not supposed to install the caps with the latest drivers. I suggest installing 13.3 beta 2 as they are suppost to be the best drivers for crysis 3. Until amd say so don't install any caps as they are now in the drivers.

Cheers noticed this about 10 mins before you posted so have un-installed them as im running latest beta's. Still cant get the GPU usage over 45% for the really dense grass area's. May OC the CPU see if that truly helps. Otherwise the game is running superbly blown away by the image quality.

Soldato
Just got hold of a copy of 3 after playing 1 and 2.

Everything maxed including aa @ 1080 im playing between 30 and 50 fps on my rig. Some might say thats unplayable but i think it is. Oh and wow is this game gorgeous

Soldato
71C on the titan with 88% load? so it runs hotter than i though

on the stock fan profile it will tend to let the temp run higher and keep the fan speed low, which is good
Titan has absolutely no issues running up to 80C so why run the fan faster than it needs to for no real reason?

the 88% is power target, the utilisation in those images is running at 93 and 97%

Caporegime
I know this is an old thread but it's Crysis 3 related!

Just tried the game again today on my new card and damn, it's a system hog! I've wacked it all on very high and FXAA and getting 42fps on the first level :p Still it's better than 22 medium on my 660

What sort of settings should I drop for 60fps?

Soldato
Tried using geforce experience (or amds equivalent that I can't remember the name of) settings? I tend to use gfe for games with too many settings that I can't be bothered to figure out, like crysis 3 & fc3 :p

Back
Top Bottom