*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Man of Honour
Yes there have been a number of rebalancing. Now even basic gang NPCs scale to your skill level. So if you're OTT, then they are OTT as well. You can be taken down quite quickly by a basic gang if you're not approaching combat with some form of strategy.

Associate
Just booted it up again on the new TV and I still don't like how it looks in game with all the bells and whistles turned on,

I should probably download some of the mods and see if it improves my experience I guess.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Has Cyberpunk been rebalanced since launch/early patches? In my original play through, I got quickly over powered and apart from the likes of Adam Smasher or exploding stuff, there was little risk in combat.

Start a fresh game on hard. I resumed my old save when playing the dlc and it was a cake walk. I could slice up absolutely everything including those level 5 cops without a sweat. Kind of ruined the game for me a little I think.

I will probably start a fresh game in a year or so but will play on hard. Hopefully there will be even more upgrades to PT by then. Last I checked it was saying it was a preview.

Associate
Finally got Cyberpunk looking mostly decent now, setting the peak brightness in RTX HDR to 1200 and middle grey to 50, still get those moments in sunlight that are quite jarring, but a massive improvement from what I had before, maybe that's the dynamic vibrance? and I should turn that off, anyone let me know, but I had a similar issue before these features were able to be used.

Man of Honour
There's a mod called Draught which is exactly what it sounds like, removes the water from the sea :D

I think this has a different ambience to it and probably more fitting to a future city where climate change has taken its toll :p

Before:
FYXH3Pf.jpg

After:
Wd9UNGc.jpg

Now to go to that underwater city by Judy's place...

Soldato
Has Cyberpunk been rebalanced since launch/early patches? In my original play through, I got quickly over powered and apart from the likes of Adam Smasher or exploding stuff, there was little risk in combat.

You can't really "rebalance" a game driven by levels - aka stats based. If you play sufficiently enough, doing side quests, you'll get OP. Of course, plot armor and the sorts will still play their toll.

Associate
I just finished a 100hr playthrough of the main game and then Phantom.

I took the FIA option at the finish where you don't go back to the main game. What an absolute finish and a choker! I won't do spoilers but thats not how I expected the game to end.... but what a hard hitting way to finish!

Time to uninstall now but all in with the DLC thats one of the best games I've played in a long time. Glad they sorted out the release version and kept at it.

Soldato
Finally got past the intro stuff. I play games on pc differently to console so I've been taking my time and noticed things I hadn't before, like Kojima cameo in the hotel and also appreciating the music more, like rite of passage and voices in my head are so on point.

Something that always bugs me on games is the noticeable shift in lighting, I've never known if this is an HDR thing, or an OLEd thing, or it's just supposed to be like it. Easiest way to show was recording on my phone because of HDR and stuff but you can see when I move the camera t here is a slight delay and then the brightness changes. Been like this on multiple screens (CX, C2, AW34), not sure what the reason is.

Last edited:
Soldato
That looks like the eye adaption effect, I've used a mod to make it a lot less noticeable. Have a look at Preem Optics

Ohhhh! Well a lot of games have a similar effect but glad it's not a display thing. Used to bug me on Monster Hunter too, depending on the angle I was looking up at the sky it would drastically shift. I will try that mod though, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom