Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
For people who have finished (or at least made decent progress in) the game, which life path do people recommend? I think I went with Corpo back when I first started it but seem to recall people said your choice doesn't really influence very much later in the game. Curious to hear what people suggest or if I should just pick the one I like the look of.

Update goes live at around 4pm today btw. :)

Caporegime
For people who have finished (or at least made decent progress in) the game, which life path do people recommend? I think I went with Corpo back when I first started it but seem to recall people said your choice doesn't really influence very much later in the game. Curious to hear what people suggest or if I should just pick the one I like the look of.

I did the Corpo, but i don't think it make much difference at all, it only really affect where you start the game. I befriend the nomads gang without any trouble later on.

Soldato

It’s basically a different introduction up to meeting Jessie then as far as I could tell it was all the same. First half game play through was corpo then my next full play through was nomad and the only difference was chapter 1.

Soldato
Tempted to give the game a go now finally. If I get the DLC on PSN, will I still need the disc from the original game after installing? I’m guessing so, but you never know!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Tempted to give the game a go now finally. If I get the DLC on PSN, will I still need the disc from the original game after installing? I’m guessing so, but you never know!

I think i paid like a small fee and got the PS5 version, which is digital. I still have my PS4 disc though, but i am not sure if i need that to play it.

Soldato
I think i paid like a small fee and got the PS5 version, which is digital. I still have my PS4 disc though, but i am not sure if i need that to play it.
Yeah, I’m surprised how much I’ve gone towards digital since having my PS5. I used to be all for trading in etc, but I just can’t be bothered. Time is money!

I have the PS4 version which I guess will still be able to be upgraded. I’ll soon find out…

Soldato
Yeah, I’m surprised how much I’ve gone towards digital since having my PS5. I used to be all for trading in etc, but I just can’t be bothered. Time is money!

I have the PS4 version which I guess will still be able to be upgraded. I’ll soon find out…
I think if you insert a PS4 disk into the PS5 it will upgrade it automatically and for free. From this link they say use the data disk not the game disk.

Caporegime
I think if you insert a PS4 disk into the PS5 it will upgrade it automatically and for free. From this link they say use the data disk not the game disk.

This is correct, I have the PS5 version and it asks me to insert the PS4 disc in order to start the game.

Soldato
Update is out now but will likely not touch it till tomorrow. Somewhat jellies of the PC brigade and the RTX overdrive / DLSS 3.5 stuff but am wondering if it "performs" better on the consoles. I have the PS5 version.

Soldato
Update is out now but will likely not touch it till tomorrow. Somewhat jellies of the PC brigade and the RTX overdrive / DLSS 3.5 stuff but am wondering if it "performs" better on the consoles. I have the PS5 version.
Tbh I've never thought it's performed badly on PS5 - it certainly feels to me like it's 60fps, and looks fantastic to boot; the perfect combo for sitting on the sofa playing imo

Back
Top Bottom