Cyberpunk 2077

Caporegime
Ok, the re-speccing part is a little weird. I don't like how the guns are now very separated and i can't do some of the things i had before with the same perk points.

I made a save point to mess around with it but it seems like you really only have enough points to max out 2 areas? I will need to get the expansion to up the level cap and get more perks.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure if this is a bug - but I've noticed that when collecting guns off of bodies, they often don't appear in the inventory...
Might be the new way they’ve done it where you can pick up some guns (grey) and they’ll go straight to junk but the coloured items are the ones you can use. I only read that so not had a look myself.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just ordered this, finally going to jump in with the 2.0 improvements now here!

I have strong expectations now I've just finished the Witcher 3 which is one of my all time favourite games

Last edited:
Soldato
I've encountered 2 annoying bugs so far and both required me to load the previous save. One was where I got in my car and I couldn't actually drive it as accelerate and reverse didn't work, the other was where I got my phone out and then couldn't put it away again :rolleyes:

It took me a while to decide what build to go with but I've decided on a pistol popping, sharp shooting, netrunner.

Associate
I've encountered 2 annoying bugs so far and both required me to load the previous save. One was where I got in my car and I couldn't actually drive it as accelerate and reverse didn't work, the other was where I got my phone out and then couldn't put it away again :rolleyes:

It took me a while to decide what build to go with but I've decided on a pistol popping, sharp shooting, netrunner.

Think mine will be very much like this , but with a mono wire also

Soldato
The way police spawn is still weird, I had a high wanted level and was walking down the highway with nothing in front of me but the police were behind me, I clicked the right stick in to quickly look behind and when I let go and was looking forward again loads of police had spawned in front of me in that brief second I wasn't looking that way.

Soldato
Had a really annoying bug, where the screen had a constant relic glitch on it - caused by picking a certain answer in a chat with Silver hand; had to backtrack about an hour's play to undo it in the end :mad:

I had that as well. Took me ages to work out how to fix it and I had to reload a save from about 1/2 hour before.

Associate
bought this 2 weeks ago and looks brilliant on my pc....but cant get into the game....too many buttons for me....just want to shoot things.....must be my age :(
Same here, I have played it a few times but there doesn't seem to be any in game hints to tell you what to do with different menus etc

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying it so far but it's definitely not the completely polished, bug-free game I had hoped it would be after all this time. I don't expect perfection from a game this big but silly glitches even in the first few hours don't give a great first impression.

It's also a bit frustrating how inconsistent the tutorial messages are, some are quite helpful but other times the game just forces you to figure things out yourself, like inventory management, upgrades, crafting etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm quite enjoying it so far but it's definitely not the completely polished, bug-free game I had hoped it would be after all this time. I don't expect perfection from a game this big but silly glitches even in the first few hours don't give a great first impression.
Funny you say that - the mission to collect the Flat Head gave me a good chuckle and a thought of "don't change CDPR". At the end, when you get outside and Jackie is about to ride off on his bike - I got hit by a car, which then proceeded to hit jackie, and crash into a bunch of Militech vehicles, before it finally glitched out and bounced off down the road for a bit :D

Soldato
Funny you say that - the mission to collect the Flat Head gave me a good chuckle and a thought of "don't change CDPR". At the end, when you get outside and Jackie is about to ride off on his bike - I got hit by a car, which then proceeded to hit jackie, and crash into a bunch of Militech vehicles, before it finally glitched out and bounced off down the road for a bit :D

In the first mission where you're rescuing the girl from the ice bath, Jackie had some pathfinding glitches and stopped following me through the rest of the apartment, preferring to stay crouched behind something. The same thing happened when I played that mission on launch day, and again when I played the PS5 version shortly after it came out. You'd think CDPR would want those early, simple missions and segments to be bug-free by now.

I have heard elsewhere though that the new update has introduced some other bugs and issues, so perhaps the sheer size and scope of the update has had a knock-on effect.

Soldato
In the first mission where you're rescuing the girl from the ice bath, Jackie had some pathfinding glitches and stopped following me through the rest of the apartment, preferring to stay crouched behind something. The same thing happened when I played that mission on launch day, and again when I played the PS5 version shortly after it came out. You'd think CDPR would want those early, simple missions and segments to be bug-free by now.

I have heard elsewhere though that the new update has introduced some other bugs and issues, so perhaps the sheer size and scope of the update has had a knock-on effect.
He walked through the lockers at the end of that mission for me - **** flew everywhere.

Soldato
I only just started playing last night so haven't really got into things yet but did notice a bit of jankiness and was overwhelmed with all the different stuff. Hopefully I'll get my head around it soon

Back
Top Bottom