• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***DEAL OF THE MILLENIUM - MSI GTX 470 Twin FrozR ONLY £143.99 Inc. VAT!!*****

Sly

Sly

Associate
depends what option you put in, if your eligible for free delivery i presume it will be monday now or you can pay the extra for saturday delivery i think.

Soldato
it's a shame you can't change things on your account through the website.

My issue with paying extra for saturday delivery is if for any reason they don't come in today, or they come in at 4:45 and are then too late for saturday delivery

Associate
Well I just phoned the sales line about changing to a Saturday delivery and they said that if they come in today they'll send it out to me straight away. They didn't ask me for any more money but I had already paid the £9.50 for regular next day so I'm not sure how it would work out for you guys that got free shipping already.

Don
Well I just phoned the sales line about changing to a Saturday delivery and they said that if they come in today they'll send it out to me straight away. They didn't ask me for any more money but I had already paid the £9.50 for regular next day so I'm not sure how it would work out for you guys that got free shipping already.

They will send it out straight away but they will not deliver it untill Monday unless you have paid for Saturday delivery.

Back
Top Bottom