Denis@home team challenge: 31st Oct - 7th Nov

Man of Honour
Don't know if you realise mate but your dual xeon (sr2?) machine isn't running the optimised app, your other machine is. There is an OSX version if that's what you weren't aware of.

OSX 64bit SSE41:
Code:
http://www.boincunited.org/opt_apps/denis/denis_1.05_x86_64-apple-darwin__sse41_v3.zip

I know, I didn't have time to get the optimized app installed in OSX plus I have no clue where to put it anyway. Can't even find the BOINC folders :o

Hate macs :(

Got two more machines coming online today

Soldato
Keep meaning to do this again as I don't think I've taken part since adding a loop. Will get the latest version tomorrow when I get home. Won't be available for most of the time unfortunately though.

Soldato
Is there any way to get my gpu working on it? Also, all my tasks seem to be stuck in progress, and I have no credits?

Last edited:
Associate
Is there any way to get my gpu working on it? Also, all my tasks seem to be stuck in progress, and I have no credits?

As far as i know there is no gpu support with the denis project.

Have your tasks uploaded? Or stuck waiting to upload?

Can see some credit on your account now, it's a little slow, probably a lot more slow now with the extra demand, most of the site won't load up for me atm.

Last edited:
Soldato
click update and they will all upload, but they stack up again so every now and then just keep hitting update

edit - or may be not. it worked 2 times before but now they are all just sat waiting

PDW

PDW

Associate
I've watched them stack and clear, it does seem to sort itself out if patient.

Other news, our team doesn't seem to have scored any points in the challenge :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

We set the challenge but are we signed up to it as well ?

Back
Top Bottom