Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Soldato
Sorry, no I meant the twitch one. Don't worry, you're not missing much. :)

I'm not seeing the youtube vid either. It says it has been removed.

Argh I'm a pleb I read that as Twitter not twitch :D. Didn't even bother to open it lol.

I swear I've read the OP at least 3 times :(.

Edit:why am I watching some bloke in a room? :confused:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I go back every now and then, but nothing that good seems to be happening. :/

Not much happens outside of the obviously rigged voting bits (hes been tortured and "died" atleast twice now), occasionally some odd events like a guard walks in.

From what I can see they are "trying" to get information out of him regarding a bombing attack with an incendiary device or something, one of the encrypted videos has a frame alluding to Icarus so I assume it actually is DX related heh (the font is a fair give away anyhow).

Associate
I thought HR was pretty good, so more of the same would be nice.

I went back and re-played the original Deus Ex not too long ago. I enjoyed it but I couldn't make it all the way through. It hasn't aged well at all imo. Still one of the best game ever made though :D

I'm looking forward to this now - just hope the music is as awesome as it was in HR.

Man of Honour
The music in HR was good but a little too ambient/droning the original game music had a little more character/feeling to it and I miss that.

Soldato
Hope it's as good as Deus Ex: HR

Unfortunately prob won't be as good as the original but maybe that's juts nostalgia talking :confused: :)

(prob is nostalgia tbh as I got the original on GoG and modded it, only played it for 30mins before getting annoyed by various things in the unreal engine like mouse sensitivity etc)

Last edited:
Soldato
One thing i've always wondered about the original HR trailer is why are most of them scenes not in the game? And IIRC that huge building in the ocean with the hole, you don't even go there.

Back
Top Bottom