Do people who go on the Jeremy Kyle show get paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
99.9% get paid part of your tax contribution, the other 0.1% work on the show.

Incorrect, ITV does not currently receive any money from the TV license system nor does it receive any funding directly from the public purse.
ITV's revenue stream is from adverts and merchandising along with sales of show formats and rights to show existing material to rival broadcasters.
[edit]If you are referring to benefits, that is not what the original poster asked about.[/edit]

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Incorrect, ITV does not currently receive any money from the TV license system nor does it receive any funding directly from the public purse.
ITV's revenue stream is from adverts and merchandising along with sales of show formats and rights to show existing material to rival broadcasters.
[edit]If you are referring to benefits, that is not what the original poster asked about.[/edit]

I was being ironic, and I know ITV is add financed.

Soldato
I love watching JK, makes me feel good about myself.

weird, was having this conversation about them getting paid or not last week with the old man.

Associate

Mother of God...

My girlfriend used to live in Gloucester, where that guy in the video is from. I walked into the local Asda, down there, and guess who I saw walking by... the strangest man in Britain. I wanted to go up to him, shake his hand, for being one of the finest trolls I've ever seen.

My girlfriend wouldn't allow it; punched me in the balls instead to stop me moving...

Associate
I think some are, but not all. Although, I'm 99% sure that people on the Jerry Springer show get paid... I mean, seriously, why do they all feel obliged to get their lady lumps out?

Jerry Springer is staged, whereas Jeremy Kyle isn't (for the most part anyway).

Both are chav mecca trash tv !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom