Do people who go on the Jeremy Kyle show get paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Should pay them extra if they agree to sterilisation.

Presumably when one of these fat idiots storms off stage after finding out their partner has behaved the same way as every other waste of DNA on previous episodes the producers can threaten to not pay some paltry sum of money if said fat idiot doesn't get back on stage for further humiliation.

It is quite amusing if you forget momentarily that we have to subsidise the existence of these scumbags.

I think the guests with serious problems (addictions, domestic violence etc) will get given aftercare, rehab etc but they have to be willing enough to receive it. Some of them are so much in denial that they'll just walk off the stage. Haven't seen the programme on TV, but have seen clips on Youtube.

Associate
i think the main reason people leave the uk is because of the folk on stage in jeremy kyle, if you work hard and get your own house on a nice quiet street like i grafted to do, within 5 years your street will be sub let out to people on the dole full of this kind of scum. They leave mattresses out on the road and just throw litter onto the street and have dogs barking till the early hours and all night parties as they never have to get up.

Associate
I think that u people who say that they are all basically scumbags who go on the show are all cruel and crude n very bloody cheeky as i myself have been thinking about going on the show to try to get access to my daughter as i have run out of other routes to take to see her and i have done nothing wrong toward her she is with her father after i had to leave her in his care in 2008 after my brother was murdered and a lot of other stuff went on causing me to not be able to parentt her properly and ending up having a massive mental breakdown i now have been diagnosed with mental health..i am a good person with a heart of gold but nothing seems to go right for me anyway her father refuses to let me see her full stop and she actually thinks i am dead which kills me so just letting u all know that we are not all scum who want jeremys help !!!ok..thanks

Soldato
I think that u people who say that they are all basically scumbags who go on the show are all cruel and crude n very bloody cheeky as i myself have been thinking about going on the show to try to get access to my daughter as i have run out of other routes to take to see her and i have done nothing wrong toward her she is with her father after i had to leave her in his care in 2008 after my brother was murdered and a lot of other stuff went on causing me to not be able to parentt her properly and ending up having a massive mental breakdown i now have been diagnosed with mental health..i am a good person with a heart of gold but nothing seems to go right for me anyway her father refuses to let me see her full stop and she actually thinks i am dead which kills me so just letting u all know that we are not all scum who want jeremys help !!!ok..thanks

Epic 1st post. I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom