Do people who go on the Jeremy Kyle show get paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I think that u people who say that they are all basically scumbags who go on the show are all cruel and crude n very bloody cheeky as i myself have been thinking about going on the show to try to get access to my daughter as i have run out of other routes to take to see her and i have done nothing wrong toward her she is with her father after i had to leave her in his care in 2008 after my brother was murdered and a lot of other stuff went on causing me to not be able to parentt her properly and ending up having a massive mental breakdown i now have been diagnosed with mental health..i am a good person with a heart of gold but nothing seems to go right for me anyway her father refuses to let me see her full stop and she actually thinks i am dead which kills me so just letting u all know that we are not all scum who want jeremys help !!!ok..thanks

So just to be clear. Your argument to present yourself as not being a scummy moron is to sign up to a forum, resurrect a 6 year old thread, post a completely illiterate wall of text and present yourself as a completely innocent victim?
This is in a country where the courts will only allow residence with the father in the most extreme of circumstances.

Top job!

Man of Honour
I think that u people who say that they are all basically scumbags who go on the show are all cruel and crude n very bloody cheeky as i myself have been thinking about going on the show to try to get access to my daughter as i have run out of other routes to take to see her and i have done nothing wrong toward her she is with her father after i had to leave her in his care in 2008 after my brother was murdered and a lot of other stuff went on causing me to not be able to parentt her properly and ending up having a massive mental breakdown i now have been diagnosed with mental health..i am a good person with a heart of gold but nothing seems to go right for me anyway her father refuses to let me see her full stop and she actually thinks i am dead which kills me so just letting u all know that we are not all scum who want jeremys help !!!ok..thanks

i was able to follow that quite well, and you have my deepest sympathy, but with the very best will in the world, you'll get a lot nearer to achieving your aims with your daughter if you use a certain degree of punctuation when communicating, particularly with the authorities.
As to the thread question, I've only ever seen 7 to 10 second bursts of the show, while channel surfing, and in my considered opinion the programme makers should pay people to watch it, but I don't think they'd have enough to get me to watch.

Last edited:
Caporegime
i think the main reason people leave the uk is because of the folk on stage in jeremy kyle, if you work hard and get your own house on a nice quiet street like i grafted to do, within 5 years your street will be sub let out to people on the dole full of this kind of scum. They leave mattresses out on the road and just throw litter onto the street and have dogs barking till the early hours and all night parties as they never have to get up.

you do live in Rotherham.

SMN

SMN

Soldato
Interesting, given that the only way this thread would've been found in Google is by searching 'do you get paid to go on jeremy kyle' - so clearly it is about the money.. /plottwist

Soldato
man that show is like a drug, you know you shouldn't but you can't help yourself.

I can't help but turn it on if I'm home when it's on. Nothing quite like watching the lower classes verbally abuse each other. It's like the modern equivalent of putting someone in the stocks. The audience should have rotten veg and eggs to throw at the "guests"

Soldato
A friend of mine was approached by the Jeremy Kyle team to say a young girl from X part of the country is looking for her father and if he comes on the show they can introduce them, pay for all testing and pay him/them to be on the show etc.
He has a bit of self respect so naturally didn't want to go on the show but was interested in meeting his potential daughter etc. At this point they pretty much just said "no, it's the show or nothing".

Have a google for "jeremy kyle doesnt care" and you'll soon find it all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom