Does something need to be done about dogs?

Caporegime
OP
It clearly wasn't on the owners property at the time of the incident and they can get a warrant so no; they don't need the owners permission and they should have seized it sooner - that's a mistake that they have admitted to in the statement in the article you clearly didn't read!

Honestly can't believe you're still trying to converse with him.

Soldato
Some adult owners of dogs have no sense.

I had a friend had a cross between a great dane and a south african ridgeback dog.

It was massive, and with the reputation of the ridgeback (for fighting lions) it was nervous to be in the same room. A couple of mutual friends refused to go in his house.

He had a young daughter. If that dog had turned he wouldn't have been able to control it, or defend against it.

Soldato
Some adult owners of dogs have no sense.

I had a friend had a cross between a great dane and a south african ridgeback dog.

It was massive, and with the reputation of the ridgeback (for fighting lions) it was nervous to be in the same room. A couple of mutual friends refused to go in his house.

He had a young daughter. If that dog had turned he wouldn't have been able to control it, or defend against it.
Lots of morons that think big dog= them being hard. It’s the same in the us with guns.

Should be a limit on guard and fighting breeds. Treat them in the same concept as a firearms license.

Soldato
If you and your family had been shown to do it time and time again, I am down for you and your "breed" to be exterminated.
If people are similarly abusing dogs, then I agree, but apparently it's the dog's fault for reacting, so.....

You live in a world where you believe everything can be fixed by educating scum.
No, I live in a cushioned world where scum "have" to be educated, because simply disposing of them is not an option, for some reason...

I live in a world where I see scum not taking in anyone's lessons, so I work in the reality where such "action" would result in absolutely nothing being achieved.
And this is why they perpetuate their transgressions.

It clearly wasn't on the owners property at the time of the incident and they can get a warrant so no; they don't need the owners permission and they should have seized it sooner - that's a mistake that they have admitted to in the statement in the article you clearly didn't read!
I presume the Police weren't present at the actual time of the incident, and that the dog would have ended up at its home by the time they showed up, in which case they would need either a warrant or owner's consent.

Honestly can't believe you're still trying to converse with him.
That's Dowie for you - Cannot let anything go. He's like a Pit Bull with a small child.

Associate
If people are similarly abusing dogs, then I agree, but apparently it's the dog's fault for reacting, so.....
Frankly anything and anyone who commits extreme violence and murder upon a human deserves extinction in my view.

No, I live in a cushioned world where scum "have" to be educated, because simply disposing of them is not an option, for some reason...
waited an awful long time to bring this view out.
Dont know if I want to jump down this route, as this clearly goes back to believing in removing people based on characteristics rather than criminal activity.

Soldato
Frankly anything and anyone who commits extreme violence and murder upon a human deserves extinction in my view.
But if it's a known likelihood when predictable and preventable circumstances are permitted, it's the fault of whoever permits them, not the creature involved.

waited an awful long time to bring this view out.
Dont know if I want to jump down this route, as this clearly goes back to believing in removing people based on characteristics rather than criminal activity.
Always been my view.
But why not jump down this route? We're doing it with dogs based on their characteristics, so why not humans too?

Back
Top Bottom