• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Doom Vulkan with different CPUs

Permabanned
I asked you what Graphics does DX12 add over DX11?? What is much better??

You said
Originally Posted by Doom112
graphic wise it is much better.

Yes you can compare with Native DX12 or patch DX12 game. In terms of graphic wise their is no competition for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Soldato
Yes you can compare with Native DX12 or patch DX12 game. In terms of graphic wise their is no competition for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

I have a strong feeling you not understanding what I asking you!! Is English your first language?

Tomb Raider is a great looking game no question, but it doesn't look any different in DX11 or DX12 so therefore you cant use ROTTR for best showcase for DX12 based on "Graphics" because it looks the SAME either way.

You should be putting your best DX12 game based on "Performance" So i'll ask you another Question based on Performance what is in your eyes the best DX12 game?

Permabanned
I have a strong feeling you not understanding what I asking you!! Is English your first language?

Tomb Raider is a great looking game no question, but it doesn't look any different in DX11 or DX12 so therefore you cant use ROTTR for best showcase for DX12 based on "Graphics" because it looks the SAME either way.

You should be putting your best DX12 game based on "Performance" So i'll ask you another Question based on Performance what is in your eyes the best DX12 game?

I ask you very simple question.

Does Hitman, ATOS, or Total Warhammer look any different on DX12?

Does Doom look any different on Vulkan?

Soldato
I ask you very simple question.

Does Hitman, ATOS, or Total Warhammer look any different on DX12?

Does Doom look any different on Vulkan?

I give up with you! You the one who stated they was a difference when I asked!! You already know my answer!! zzzZZZZZ
Originally Posted by Doom112 View Post

:o

Permabanned
I give up with you! You the one who stated they was a difference when I asked!! You already know my answer!! zzzZZZZZ
Originally Posted by Doom112 View Post

:o

You need put double standard out of the way to understand this question.

Rise of the Tomb Raider has DX12 and Async support and as well DX12 multi GPU support ,which is much better then most of DX12 game available.

Soldato
You need put double standard out of the way to understand this question.

Rise of the Tomb Raider has DX12 and Async support and as well DX12 multi GPU support ,which is much better then most of DX12 game available.

What the hell are you talking about? How about this... find some EVIDENCE it looks better in DX12 vs DX11. Take some screen shots, show your settings...

Just a few examples.

Right now you are sidestepping deliberately. He doesn't need to understand the question, YOU are avoiding the question to the statement you put up.\

Async DOES NOTHING to the LOOK of the game.
mGPU DOES NOTHING to the LOOK of the game.

Permabanned
What the hell are you talking about? How about this... find some EVIDENCE it looks better in DX12 vs DX11. Take some screen shots, show your settings...

Just a few examples.

Right now you are sidestepping deliberately. He doesn't need to understand the question, YOU are avoiding the question to the statement you put up.\

Async DOES NOTHING to the LOOK of the game.
mGPU DOES NOTHING to the LOOK of the game.

Yes i know but their is no game yet on DX12 ,which looks better compare to Dx11.

Right now their are only 3 native DX12 game ,which are all from MS.

Back
Top Bottom