EA Origin ID changes

Associate
OP
I have never had a problem with steam, in fact, 7 years of use and never an issue that wasnt fixed within 24 hours, including hacked accounts.

Already i can see this system coming under huge fire unless they change the account system.

Qel

Qel

Associate
How do you mean, apart from valve games, every other game was available on disc and/or other direct to drive systems

I think its precisely Valve games he means, to play HL2 you had to use steam and if you didn't want to give them your info and sign up well tough you couldn't legally play it, which isn't much different to EA doing the same with BF3 is it?

Associate
OP
Indeed, Valve hired Hidden Path studios to port CSS to the orange box engine, a 6 year old game that has sold for £3 during sales. EA have been well know to drop support for a game after less than 2 years.

Associate
I really dislike origin, The stupid thing had my real name displayed to all public, I hate origin, And i don't like the way you connect to the servers via your web broswer, I see nothing but problems that will develop with that system.

Natty.

Associate
Pretty sure that it is now possible to have your name changed. With the way BF3 is setup it became apparent EA had to make some exceptions. So basically they have said they will change certain accounts, for example if you'd setup an account with your real name etc.

Associate
I got mine switched about a week or two ago, no fuss what so ever. I think the same thing that happened with the BF3 20% discount codes is happening again. They are getting wise to what many people are doing and changing there rules.

Hard luck bud

Back
Top Bottom