EA Origin ID changes

Soldato
It's still broken/naffed/a stupid, stupid system.
It says my username is already taken, but it the username I REGISTERED in the past and is associated with other games.

The other problem is that if you try and search for the profile that's "mystically taken" it doesn't exist.

So yeah, at least they're aware of it but at this rate it look like I'll have to keep numbers next to my name. A friend who also visits ocuk tried every conceivable permiatation of his name, including smashing his keys to produce completely random names.

Nope, "It's taken".

Soldato
It's still broken/naffed/a stupid, stupid system.
It says my username is already taken, but it the username I REGISTERED in the past and is associated with other games.

The other problem is that if you try and search for the profile that's "mystically taken" it doesn't exist.

So yeah, at least they're aware of it but at this rate it look like I'll have to keep numbers next to my name. A friend who also visits ocuk tried every conceivable permiatation of his name, including smashing his keys to produce completely random names.

Nope, "It's taken".

Same as me. I just want to game with the name I always have, PapaLazaru.

It says it has been taken and it has, BY ME! :mad:

It is one of my god damn personas. Why cannot EA see how they have mucked this up for a lot of the older BF players?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Same as me. I just want to game with the name I always have, PapaLazaru.

It says it has been taken and it has, BY ME! :mad:

It is one of my god damn personas. Why cannot EA see how they have mucked this up for a lot of the older BF players?

I had always thought that your Origin ID and your persona were different.

I have the battlefield persona MrLOL, is that why i can't take MrLOL as my Origin ID ?

How can you tell theres nobody with your Origin ID ?

Back
Top Bottom