** EKWB-PREDATOR - AVAILABLE NOW **

Soldato
fans are easy to swap. i can bet your led fans will perform worse than the supplied ones though.

I'd bet your right, but they would look better though:D

I also wonder if the rad would fit in Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Window Edition? Would I have enough RAM clearance?

Cheers for the reply rjk

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
potentially yes. from memory i think there is enough room. all depends on what type of board and ram you have though.

Soldato
potentially yes. from memory i think there is enough room. all depends on what type of board and ram you have though.

Gigabyte z170 Gaming 7

Kingston Fury Black slot 1&2

I'm sure I'll be ok, but the rad is very big on the EK for top case. Wish rad wasn't so thick. Was looking at the cheap option of the Antec 1200 or Cooler master nepton

Last edited:
Soldato
Simple, just unscrew the compressions, remove tubing and drain over the sink then replace with whatever tubing a fittings you fancy.

Or unscrew the two ports on top and bottom and drain over sink.

Last edited:
Soldato
Where did you get the all black Heatkiller, or did you mod that yourself? The black ones I've seen have silver brackets. Or is that a trick of the light and it is actually silver?

Soldato
Could anyone hazard a guess as to the size of the Screw Mount Cable Ties used to hold the fan cables in place Im wanting to turn the fans and would like to keep it nice and neat

Soldato

Bitspower heatsink doesn't fit because the holes aren't wide enough to fully tighten the screws that the predator uses, had to use an EK instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom