Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Soldato
Thanks to everyone posting mod links and info,makes the game even more enjoyable to play.Think of what the games going to be like a year from now :D
By the way,i thought that beacon was already in the game?I was transporting a Digger,pressing O as default turned the beacon on.

I honestly don't know what it does, but people seemed to be grateful for the mod judging by the comments. Something to do with the beacon, for sure. :D

Soldato
I guess I have just cheated as I had 98% damage to my truck and it would have cost me 56k to fix it so I just traded it in for a Mercedes Majestic and it is a lot quicker in the lower gears. Oooosh!

Associate
Krugga,check my edit above.
Forget my edit,cruise control does work.But only works above 30 mph.I'm running real physics,real petrol stations and companies.Are you lifting off the gas first?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Krugga,check my edit above.
Forget my edit,cruise control does work.But only works above 30 mph.I'm running real physics,real petrol stations and companies.Are you lifting off the gas first?

I always lift of the gas and press the button for cruise control. Mine works with pretty much the same mods Mr Krugga has. But I do have mine mapped to my wheel.

I would like to see an online mode where we all have to compete with each other :) Or just to pass another player and sound the horn lol sad I know

Permabanned
I guess this is what the parking mod does, I thought we would have parked cars along the streets in the towns etc. But hey this is cool enough, I don't remember seeing these before without the mod so I guess this is it. I am going to google later and see if I can add my own designs to my trucks.

Soldato
Are there any mountain passes? Everything seems to be fairly flat, would be a good excuse to use the engine brake for once.

Associate
Permabanned
Associate
Are there any mountain passes? Everything seems to be fairly flat, would be a good excuse to use the engine brake for once.

That's a good question,never thought of that,although i did see someone lifting logs with a crane on the way to Stuttgart.First time i've actually seen someone doing something in this game :p

Soldato
I have just gone from Germany to Paris and gone on two toll roads which was a nice touch.

Dozing not yawning should stop you from having control of your truck.

Where are the motorbikes?

Back
Top Bottom