Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Soldato
Toying with buying this now I've maxed out on the demo. Can't work around the activation by quitting out of the game to play it a bit more like someone said either :p

Just wondering whether to buy it online so I can play it now, or order it online and have to wait a week or so :(

Associate
I can't believe I'm actually tempted to download the trial and see what it is like. I just wouldn't expect this much conversation about a simulator. So it must be good in some way.

Soldato
Toying with buying this now I've maxed out on the demo. Can't work around the activation by quitting out of the game to play it a bit more like someone said either :p

Just wondering whether to buy it online so I can play it now, or order it online and have to wait a week or so :(

Order online, download a crack, play, back up your savegames, reinstall when your game comes.

Last edited:
Soldato

I only ordered my copy from the rainforest yesterday and it says it should arrive tomorrow:)

Soldato
Order online, download a crack, play, back up your savegames, reinstall when your game comes.

There is no crack, and even the full download of the game is just the same client as the demo.

All you need is the key (and to block it from internet), but I don't think we're allowed to talk about warez?

Soldato
I think they missed a pretty big part of this out, instead of starting with an arctic(sp) we should have started with a rigid 7.5t and worked up from that.

Agree. I remember in the original game you had to couple the trailer before you could set off also, adds another element of interest to the game.

Soldato
There is no crack, and even the full download of the game is just the same client as the demo.

All you need is the key (and to block it from internet), but I don't think we're allowed to talk about warez?

Ah, fair enough, I assumed there was one. I know that the demo contains all the data, but I thought there was a way around the activation.

Associate
Whoops.

4ng36.png

io2hrt.png

10gb6e0.png

Associate
Quick Question

Hey all ....first post , long time lurker....
The demo is at an end , and the Game is being delivered from the rain forest tomorrow, ...Do i just copy the activation code from the CD/DVD or do i have to reinstall from scratch ?

Thanks

ps..Loving this game, using M$ FFB Wheel...
plus...my daughter thinks ive gone mental.....lol

Back
Top Bottom