Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Soldato
Of course it's not THAT realistic, there are no prostitutes to murder... :p

And I can't reverse park for my life, the truck always goes the opposite way to where you want it to go :(

Soldato
Had a go on the trial tonight, killed a couple of hours. Surprisingly good :D Graphics are decent enough and i rather like what they've done with the routes so you don't actually have to spend 10 hours on the same motorway for 1 job :p

Would be great if i had a wheel i think.

One

One

Soldato
Game is next to impossible with joystick, pad or keyboard. Get up to 50mph and hold the steering for half a second too long and you jack-knife lol. Quite good fun but I won't be buying it. Also, does it really take 8 gears just to get to 30mph :eek:

Suspended
This is pretty addictive, but I have found myself getting some terrible road rage. Cars keep over taking me and then slowing down, so I ram them off the road.

Associate
OP
Game is next to impossible with joystick, pad or keyboard. Get up to 50mph and hold the steering for half a second too long and you jack-knife lol. Quite good fun but I won't be buying it. Also, does it really take 8 gears just to get to 30mph :eek:

Use an xbox 360 pad and turn down/tweak the sensitivity of the steering in the truck also control the dead-zone of the pad,
But as far as the rest goes it is a good game for a sim. any other problems just ask

Associate
OP
Services is just for refuelling. You need to find a garage (indicated on your map by a little green spanner) to do repairs (and customise your rig)

lol i know 3 people that have had the engine light on at a very low mileage lol, but mine has now coverd almost 5k and still no breakdowns,;)

Soldato
This game sounds very tempting!
Is it multiplayer as well?

No, but to be fair, I imagine the developers have to be careful where they pool their resources as this traditionally is not the type of game to get AAA type sales.

I would love a live persistent world with proximity voip for CB talk etc, localised weather, being able to run your own breakdown company - lol.

Who knows, if this sells well, we can hope.

Back
Top Bottom