F1 2016

Soldato
I have had owned them all stupidly, they have barely improved and each version has something really awful about it.

Last years handled well but was super shallow, i dont think Codies have the staff to do a good annual game.

Soldato
Steam workshop I think. They are really listening to the community for this one.

Thank god!

Maybe they'll actually fix the AI too :D Although watching some preview build gameplay with the AI deciding to pit after the safety car rather than during it doesn't fill me with hope :(

Soldato
Player reviews need to be good then I am happy to pay full price but for years Codemasters have insisted on the ridiculous long winded menus before you even get into the car's. That needs to be ripped out if you just want to play it in arcade mode without the stupid penalties!

Soldato

Does it not totally wear the tyres down doing a sortof bulldozing late breaking strategy. Just watching this chap on yt and he does this a lot to gain places. He will break so late but get his car in front and on the line i would have thought his tyres wouldnt last long at all?? He's quite an aggressive driver as well i thought (he turned into rosberg near the beginning of race 18 mins and wasn't penalized for it.)

Soldato
Wonder if they've sorted out the visual delay between turning your wheel and the one moving on screen, as well as general ffb feel.
I can handle it being a bit more on the arcade side, but that stuff is a dealbreaker.

Soldato
Handling has always been so bad in these games in the past. That's the big problem for me, get that right in this year's game and it might be good for a change. I've been spoilt on Assetto Corsa though so this game is going to have to go some to convince me to buy.

V F

V F

Soldato
Handling has always been so bad in these games in the past. That's the big problem for me, get that right in this year's game and it might be good for a change. I've been spoilt on Assetto Corsa though so this game is going to have to go some to convince me to buy.

The cars always felt light due to the weak force feedback. The graphics still look so toony.

Soldato

Assetto Corsa does have great feedback, I don't think many PC racing games handle clutch control as well as AC.

I've been flipping between AC and Project Cars recently since getting a wheel with both paddle and h shifter, AC hands down handles clutch and throttle blip much better..

Still, F1 2016 is looking to have a lot of tick boxes checked, lets see how it rates once released.

Back
Top Bottom