F1 2016

Soldato
Best price to buy for? I've found £31.99 best price at the moment...

Also - Any idea on when we can expect full reviews out?

Soldato
Played -

F1 2010
F1 2011
F1 2012

And then after F1 2013 I stopped playing them as F1 2013 just didn't grab me.

I then got F1 2015 last year and it was a very empty game IMO - but this one is meant to be a huge improvement, but then they say this every year.

F1 2010 and the pit stop bug will always go down as the best bug ever..!! And F1 2012 tire bug was fairly comical in some ways.

I'll never forget that bug lol.

"Yayyyy, first, time to pit stop!"...

*2 minutes later*

"DNF"...

ARE YOU SERIOUS????

Soldato
Think I'll be buying it :D Pre-load is live on Steam, and it'll unlock at midnight on Friday :D Don't think I'll be playing then, but I certainly have my weekend sorted :p

Soldato
Not sure whether to get this not. Been playing Assetto Corsair and was so disappointed by previous versions. aC is great fun for hot lapping etc but might get this as I'm sure there will me of an online presence and career mode etc. Still on the fence.

Associate
Pre-ordered awhile back after putting a few hours into F1 2013 and enjoying it.
Stopped playing that so I'm not F1 burned out when this drops.

Looking forward to seeing what times Dg can pull out for us to try to beat :)

Soldato
I got this on the PS4 yesterday, so much better than last years half attempt. Having a career, involvement in development and testing just adds a lot to the game. The ffb seems improved from last year also using a T300RS.

Soldato
I got this on the PS4 yesterday, so much better than last years half attempt. Having a career, involvement in development and testing just adds a lot to the game. The ffb seems improved from last year also using a T300RS.

Glad to hear it's decent, last F1 game I played was 2012 so looking forwards to the changes!

Soldato

Jealous that you're able to play already :p
They should just unlock it on Steam now! :D

Glad that it sounds like this year will be much better than before though!

Caporegime
im hoping to have my key tomorrow/friday. then i will join ya.:D

looking forward to this.seems they got the right mix of fun and fast together.soon see :)

Back
Top Bottom