Fallout TV series being developed by Amazon

Soldato
They had me at "I don't want to set the world on fire...." However I reserve the right to be as unimpressed as I have been with the vast majority of promising TV in the last decade. Now, 'scuse me, I have to get back to the apocalyptic wastelands of Tony Soprano's fridge.

Soldato
Well, it actually looks quite promising.

It gets super extra credits from me for being the first trailer I've watched in ages that hasn't come from that agonisingly ubiquitous template of stripped back vocal track, with big crescendo drum hits and fast cuts. **** those trailers (looking at you, Dune)

Associate
Not the biggest fan of Fallout, but this looks intriguing to say the least, from the bombs, the grimeyness of it and the fact the game is not on rails, so its interesting to see the route it takes.
Female lead... suits the game where you can be anyone.
Also those power armours look great!

Caporegime
Oh god, the jetpack-ing Power Armour looks like they hit a special effects budget limit :/
I'd argue the colour pallet/grading whatever you call it is worse.

everything is so colourful and cartoony like they are trying to remind people it's based on a game but it just looks off to me.

lazy town but for adults born after 2000 :D ?

Not like there's much tv competition right now anyway so even if it's half decent I guess that will please people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom