Football Banter Thread

Caporegime
David Burrows would be torn to shreds for this these days :cry:

HCo5Wpu.jpeg

Caporegime
Feels like Leicester all over again, everything just seems to be going right for them

Or the Bundesliga is just a pub league. A bit like when managers do amazing things in the Championship then make the step up to Premier League and everything goes pear shaped (Farke, Kompany etc).

Not taking away anything from them but it must be far easier to have a decent run in the league. If the team was in the Premier League I would put them similar to a current Villa or Brighton.

Caporegime
Yeah it's obviously a lower quality league in general but the run they are on is still incredible. If it was easy they wouldn't be breaking records and the same team wouldn't have won 11 titles in a row.

Soldato
Anyone get the Guardian football daily newsletter? 25 years today (well technically now yesterday for you) since Aston Villa fielded the last all English side in the premier league.

fez

fez

Caporegime

There have been very few players who have wasted such talent as Mr Paul Pogba. Not going to lie though, I would happily waste my talent for the amount he has earned over his career.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom