Formula Boinc 2016

PDW

PDW

Associate
Some of these new projects are hurting my pcs !! lol time i think to renew the water cooling as they both over 1 yr old and 1 even has "things" growing in it, not doing the circulation much good.

those arent air bubbles but some form of life, prob from cosmology@home lol
Either you aren't running it hard and fast enough or you forgot to put the fairy liquid in when you filled the loop :D

Soldato
OP
sent you an email hanluc when you get chance to reply :)

streetlight is having his new cable laid on Tuesday to his garage ,so im sure he'll get a few projects back to number 1 with the amount of systems he has lol

He's done a lot of work on numberfields but for Gridcoin, great if he wants to join us but if mining is his thing then fair enough.

PDW

PDW

Associate
Why don't you just set up a thread at TSBT forum and talk there, no-one from TSBT would see it, they spend all their time sitting here reading our forums !

PDW

PDW

Associate
You can always go and join their forum with a funny name and do a bit of work. They don't look up your kilt to check if you're scottish, trust me :p

Soldato
OP
Happy to join a project, which ones need help?

Thanks Cadmunkey, I would say Asteroids@home as we've slipped a lot of points from there recently or Citizen Science grid, we haven't scored many points on that.

numberfields needs help to stop it been snatched from us as we are no 1 in that at the moment

I don't think there's any point now, it would just slightly delay the inevitable, better use elsewhere I think.

Soldato
OP
With regards to keeping things private, how about text encryption? I'm not sure if it would even be permitted here though.

https://encipher.it/download
password: hello (as a test)

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (MingW32)

jA0ECQMCe2nCKIt7/6Wu0mABxNzXfz/IS6Ib2axjcbrDB+QHhvkL4oloHqqujJO1
UpY8qfqidSDtMwp50v0ntVGiaslkaOSB0kT34aHcOQf+Wma0v7LomKjKMXOWnEQG
ciKuXuKFqeQsHwCgXbm6OeY=
=xPZj
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Soldato
asteroids is an awesome call for your gpus cad monkey. you'll destroy the work units :D

day by day another project is falling 1st to tsbt , what ever happened to Bombay ? I remember that guy helping with some huge amount of cpu power

Associate
I can't just give it to you!

jA0ECQMCw+700tnVd1O10lABTpHsfMvsh59Qs42esTl5gR4El8WiB/fK1ivHKSbG
hQWLJaGEZFU6CFxplsfk+JiwHmH5kmGkHHgNZNhogASrQ2UaYl2lLjquYjx/KojT
ug==
=pAr0

Last edited:
Associate
Some of these new projects are hurting my pcs !! lol time i think to renew the water cooling as they both over 1 yr old and 1 even has "things" growing in it, not doing the circulation much good.
By329fC.jpg

those arent air bubbles but some form of life, prob from cosmology@home lol

new tubing/fluid/and even a rad are on the way, gona have fun taking the gpus apart i think. Got cleaning kit coming as well to try

You could really use a kill coil in there ;)

Soldato
OP
I can't just give it to you!

jA0ECQMCw+700tnVd1O10lABTpHsfMvsh59Qs42esTl5gR4El8WiB/fK1ivHKSbG
hQWLJaGEZFU6CFxplsfk+JiwHmH5kmGkHHgNZNhogASrQ2UaYl2lLjquYjx/KojT
ug==
=pAr0

... taunting us with our own encryption method, oh the cheek of it!

Soldato
how is everybodys temps with the slight bit of warmer weather? I really should look to find some cheap G34 water blocks and do a cheap hillbilly set up

taxas - told you I had some more gpu power for moo wrapper ;) over 500k points in one day with just one gpu, and if need be i could switch my nvidias over from asteroids if we need the power to help us get up another step, together we did 1 million points yesterday :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom